here' a good dicussion? might get so hot yall - Love and Romance

Posted

**fanning** Wow! This room really has gotten HOT. You know how to tease and tantalize someone......WOWZA!!

Posted

Mmm.. You know.. I love women. I love their smiles, I love their eyes and there soft skin. I love their muscle tones and hair. Everything about them is just so amazing.

Posted

lol just read through this hole discussion. you girls are bad I love it!!! as for me I love to be dominated that loss of control bending under someone elses will. I like the thougt that someone wants me soo bad they forget to be gentle cause they need me right then right now!!! i'm also a fan of dirty talk suprisingling hehe not from me but i like it when my girl talks dirty to me. andI.m not sure how i feel about strap-ons but i wanna try them and then make a decision.

Posted

i love it all i lke 2 b tlked dirty 2 bt i lke 2 b n control most of the time i wnt 2 b da 1 dat has all the power over their body...cause den it's nt ur body anymore it's mine 2 do wat i please

Posted

Nope the panies are mines for my collection, you can have them back if you beg for them...........oh and by the way *snatches money from Crystal* the money is mines and ur panies, u too Miranda hand them ova!

"Imma need more rope you girls can join Lea in the corner, I'll let Queen Alli handle all of you!"

Bandit
The Panies Are Mines!

Posted

"Clears throat"
You have to earn the panies, the panies are MINES!
You dare challenge the Master of Panies, the bandit of women's lingerie?
Come take them if you can, but when you lose you have to give up urs and once again go back in the corner with Lea.
In fact keep the money your going to end up buying urself some new panies and then I'll take those too!
I mean I don't why u bother challenging me i've already taken urs by the time this comment is finish!

HA-HA-HA-HA
Thanks for the undies! *Twirls panies on finger*
Bandit

Posted

Thank you Miranda for your donation of one leopard print undies, now go sit and get tied up in the corner with Lea until spanking from Queen Alli!

To Crystal I didn't forget if I wasn't the master then how come I got all these panties? You may have mines but I have everyone else's including yours still the master, still the Bandit always! I RULE THIS PANTY WAR!

*in fact goes back to comments and re-steal everyone panties in this discussion again*

If your booty wiggles,and boobies jiggles another lesbian just came out the closet.
Go ahead and check for urself!
It might be me touching you!
Bandit

Posted

Reading all of this,
realllyyyy turned me on.
._.
I regret looking now.

Posted

You know whats embrassing having you Ex and friends over and they find a thong that doesnt belong to you in your room. hhahaa. That was kinda funny though.

I own panties and Boxers. I actually matching the colors of the two when I wear both. lol.

Posted

I wear thongs and booty shorts.
:[ I'm a lame lipstick les.

Posted

Hahaha that reminds me of one of my exs whod love to cover my face with lipgloss. It would make my face kinda sticky and she said it would remind me of her. hehe. I thought that was kinda of cute. So Lipstick isn't that bad either! hahaa. Booty shorts? Yum.

Posted

mine are the best so comfy, they like guy briefs but girly or boxers. boxers at night the best.
"Welcome to the corner of tied peoples! People may have tied us up and stole our undies! But! We has cookies!"

("We're having hot lesbian sex and by lesbian sex we mean cookies, but it's still hot" love that icon)

Miranda, your my new friend. ^.^ i'm glad to hear someone doesn't mind joining.
Bu-but miss bandit i dun wanna be spanked!

Posted

Hahaha I relized the other day that I have like sexy panties in my drawer that I've never wore. One has skulls on them, another is camo color with lace for the sides, and my other pair was black and white plaid. I found them and was like " Holy shizz!! Where'd these come from....hmm.. i like it!"

Posted

No thanks!! You wear thongs?? How can you stand somthing being up your ass all day. It's like dating guys all over again!! hahaa