Gay Spanking stories: My first time

HouseOfBalloons

HouseOfBalloons
Posted

Hey guys, I want to share my first time gay spanking story with you all. I had always been curious about spanking, but I was too shy to try it with anyone. That is, until I met this guy on gaudi who was into the same thing. We chatted for a while and got to know each other before deciding to meet up. I was nervous as hell, but also excited. We started with some light touches and caresses, and then he suddenly pulled me over his knee and started spanking me. I guess he's lucky I enjoyed it cos another guy would've not reacted this lightly lol

At first, it stung a little, but it quickly turned into this incredible rush of pleasure. He spanked me harder and harder, and I loved every second of it. It was like this intense connection between us, and I felt completely free and ***. When it was over, we just lay there for a while, holding each other and talking about how amazing it was. Since then, I've explored more gay spanking stories and found that I'm definitely into it. It's such a unique and intimate experience, and it's brought me closer to so many amazing guys. So, have any of you tried gay spanking before? What was your first time like? Share your stories in the comments below. Let's keep the conversation going and celebrate this amazing kink :-P 

Posted

Being quite sub I love being spanked and slapped around a bit. :peach::jumping:But one of my fave gay spanking stories actually belongs to a friend, not me. He regularly hooks up with an-army guy who is really into wearing uniform when he fucks him. And as he was in the Army he is big into giving orders and corporal punishment.

My friend told me that this guy was round his place one time and told him he was going to get a really hard spanking, which seemed to turn him on even more. My friend was knelt down with his face on the bed with this other guy on top of him. But instead of spanking him with his hands he used this guy's TRAINERS instead. He was using them to spank his ass and the guy was loving it! He said it was a it ***ful but that was what turned him on. Afterwards he said he had red marks on his arse cheeks from it! lol. That was a kinda hot gay spanking story that i loved!