Gay fisting stories: My first time talking about it

RomeoRichards

RomeoRichards
Posted

I want to share my first time gay fisting story with you all. It was a wild ride that I'll truly never forget... I had always been curious about fisting, but I was too nervous to try it with anyone. I always thought it would hurt way too much or would make me too uncomfortable. But it was on Gays I met a guy who was into the same so we started chatting and he told me he was experienced with this stuff, so we met up at his place and started making out to get things going. Up until this point I was neglecting the idea of doing it with him, but (as it can happen) things quickly escalated, and before I knew it, he had his hand inside me.

I was surprised by how much it didn't hurt, and instead, it felt incredible. He worked his hand in and out, stretching me wider and wider. I was moaning and groaning like crazy, and it felt like we were both in this trance. We took breaks when I needed them, and then he'd start up again. Finally, after what felt like forever, he got his whole hand inside me. It was the most intense feeling I had ever experienced. I came harder than I ever had before, and we both collapsed in a sweaty heap. After that, I was totally hooked lol I started exploring more gay fisting stories and meeting up with other guys who were into it. Have any of you tried fisting before? What was your first time like? Share your stories so it'll make me feel better lol!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

My first time was incredible! Ruined me I think. Can't locate or connect when really femen to be fisted. That and size definitely matters. With fists and dicks. Bigger is always better.