Gay Nerds: Do you love them too? Or are you one yourself?

HouseOfBalloons

HouseOfBalloons
Posted

Hello everyone, I’ve been quite active in the forum lately and I still have some things I would like to ask your opinions on.

This time I just wanted to talk about Gay Nerds. Don’t you love a guy, who wears some nice glasses, with a nice smile and a tight shirt (see below I got this photo from shutterstock). Is there maybe somewhere here I can find exactly these types of guys? 

What do you think of gay nerds? Maybe are you one yourself? If yes, maybe slide into my DM’s! If you don’t like them, why not? I’m curious thanks.

gay-nerds-forum-post-gays-gaudi.jpg

RomeoRichards
Posted

Hey HouseOfBalloons! I just saw your forum post and instantly knew I had to share something with you.

So as you may know we have sexual preferences on Gays (something like a catalogue) and it entails different categories like Sex Acts, Gay Tribes and even Gay Fetishes & BDSM!

In the gay tribes category you'll find the Geeks preference. Maybe that's something you're looking for?

Best,

Romeo

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm not but have a fetish for them and fantasy to just find one take him home or his hse, and strip and just let him do whatever he wants for as long .....

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have my biggest crush on a guy who is a gay nerd. :eyeglasses: :smiley:He actually looks a lot like the geeky guy in the pic of HouseofBalloons; like really good looking and with those glasses! Intelligence is a turn-on for me, and nerds always clever and they also seem to be really caring too and sensitive. That doesn't mean to say they aren't going to be all sweet in the sack too though - i met quite a few naughty geek guys. There seem to be loads of geeky gay gamers too, so maybe that's a new trend?