I love being a fucking slut whore

Posted

Who wants to fuck me and try it all for my first time tonight!?

Posted

It's my first time wanting to be with a guy and want to be fucked in my ass and cock shoved in my mouth tonight!

Newbie-4196
Posted
On 6/23/2020 at 4:20 AM, DylanBottomSlut said:

This isn't a question, but a declaration that submitting my sexuality to other men, being nothing but a fuck toy and a piece of meat with no other purpose than the gratification of men's sexual desires. Submitting my sexuality to other men with regard only for their pleasure arouses the fuck out of me.

Let fuck

Posted

okay when ever you want let me know

Steven-2916
Posted
El 28/6/2020 a las 2:21, Danny-1207 dijo:

¿Quién quiere follarme y probarlo todo por primera vez esta noche?

Hola, te gustaría un trío, tengo a un chico que esta delicioso y seria demasiado rico contigo

Posted

Hey cherry 007, is the 007 because you like working under-covers? Very clever nickname!

Posted

I would love to be one for a night 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love a dominate master so I can be his bitch 

• 7 months later...
Posted

oh yes i love to be, and i´ve been many times...

Posted

i recognise that i am a slut, love gangbangs, i love to be fucked, hard and wild, and i love cum, all over me....Always ready for more, and no matter where i am, just want sex

• 4 weeks later...
Wanting2please
Posted
On 6/23/2020 at 7:20 AM, DylanBottomSlut said:

This isn't a question, but a declaration that submitting my sexuality to other men, being nothing but a fuck toy and a piece of meat with no other purpose than the gratification of men's sexual desires. Submitting my sexuality to other men with regard only for their pleasure arouses the fuck out of me.

All I do is think about the same thing every day no matter who I am with or where I am

• 1 year later...
slaveboyrick
Posted
On 6/23/2020 at 6:20 AM, DylanBottomSlut said:

This is what I want. 

slaveboyrick
Posted

I want to be a faggot whore!!! To surrender control and bemused by men. The sight of cock is just so exciting...I am new and to to be trained, but I am ready.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Went to this bathhouse here in Vegas walked around in a thong within 10min had an older black gentleman invite me to his room. He had a huge cock. I love sucking his dick how hard and big he even precum some from my bj! Then he had me bend over lubed me and slowly pushed balls deep inside me went slow by the end was pounding my hole I moaned like crazy. I was so in the moment I told him to cum in my mouth and he pulled out my ass quick I drop down and he shot a thick load in my mouth swallowed all of it... I left and turn the corner this white guy fit also a big dick I reach and grab it. This time we went to my room. I told him he's getting sloppy seconds. This guy bent me over and ate my used hole felt so good he ate my ass for a while then finally he slide his dick in me I told him to cum in my mouth too. He tells me it's cumming I drop down and suck the cum out his dick. Told him thank you then went to shower but got stopped by 2 guys latino and black. Got to talking went to one of there room I got split roasted my hole was so open that he was fucking me hard and fast as I sucked the other dick I was loving it that the guy I was sucking starts cumming in my mouth and that made the other guy cum in my ass. I swallowed 3 loads and 1 creampie... so 100% yes I love being a slut