Gay college sex stories

HouseOfBalloons

HouseOfBalloons
Posted

Hey everyone from Gays. I’m still a bit inexperienced when it comes to this community but i'm currently a bit horny tbh and just wanna share some gay college sex stories. 

I was 21 when I just finished my first semester at the college (in Toronto) and I had already eyed up quite a few guys from my class. Even tho I feel like gays are very tolerated where I live, I still get very nervous thinking about potentially getting rejected and at the time it was worse than now haha but gay college sex stories are always the best to tell so I just went for it. I asked this guy out on a date (and explicitly told him it was gonna be a “date”). HE AGREED and later that day we had a drink at one of our local college bars and I eventually ended up doing quite naughty things with him. 

To my surprise he was still happy to see me the next morning. We enjoyed some morning sex and went to get breakfast together. At the time I was convinced I was in love but eventually the fling we had faded away as he had to move away from town. I still talk to him once in a while but this gay college sex story is definitely my favourite. 

Does anyone have any gay college sex stories to share? Or maybe I can share more if you all like :) This has definitely helped with my horniness haha.