Romanticism Annoying??? - Love and Romance

AN****

Posted

i consider myself a romantic person i dnt like falling in the routine, so i try so surprise my gf with something new everyday, give her flowers, txt her tellin her how much i love or miss her, etc..small things that i know she'll love. But a few days ago i heard my gf's *** telling her that if me being too sweet to her was some how annoying??? can romanticism actually be annoying to someone??

Posted

I am a romantic too...but I've learnt that these gestures that come from the heart should be given without expecting anything in return. That includes your lover's reaction to these romantic things. It's hard when you may get no or worse still, a negative response but it shouldn't deter you from doing them! Keep being that wonderful romantic person you are and don't let comments stop you!! The world needs people like us ) don't change for anyone xx

Posted

How did your girlfriend react to that question her *** gave her? if being romantic is annoying to your girlfriend then she really does not understand the gift you are giving her. I would love for someone to let me know I matter to her and that she thinks of me often and I would reciprocate those feelings by surprising her too. It would make life so much more fun and give it more meaning too.
So find another girlfriend who will appreciate you. I think her *** was letting you know maybe your not her ***s type.Please tell us what your girl friend said in response to her ***s question.

Posted

well she actually didnt say anything all she did was smile but i dnt know if it was in a neg or positive way...i tried my best because when we started dating i remember her tellin me that she had recently came from a very cold relationship so i told her i was going to show her that i was not like her ex...when she smiled it kind of got me upset because maybe she might get annoyed

Posted

Are you being the true you when you are being so warm and romantic to her? And how long have you been together? Maybe she is just testing the waters if this is still new...she may not know if you are being genuinely you or just trying to make up for what she was missing with her ex. If I were with someone it would be lovely to know in little ways daily that I was special...maybe her *** is jealous.

You need to talk to her and see if she is annoyed or feeling unsure of your actions...if you don't have open communication you don't have much of a relationship. She is lucky to have someone who appreciates her on a daily basis. You keep the hope alive for the rest of us

Posted

when i dn things for her i do mean it! i never expect anything back..and im pretty much like that with everybody friends, family...we've been together for about 1yr nd 3 months we had our ups and downs, i just try to make her feel important and to show her that i rlly love and care about her...yeah that relationship she was on as far as i know it did not ended pretty, and her *** well...we try to get along but she always have something to say about me...we have some of what of communication we always have something to discuss or talk about, but when i heard her talking with her *** it ticked me of a little bit...

Posted

I agree with you Emily Sherrell. You should be your self. I am sure she would miss it if you stoped. Good advice Tonia Docter.

I too am the kind of gall who text’s the I love you's and poem's. Unexpected emails at work... Calling and leaving a cute msg on the work line before they start there day.. Gifts and taking them out for dinner. Sign up for ball room dance classes for the 2 of us. I want to make sure my lover knows that I love her. I want them to know they are not just a f**k buddy. I invest a bit of myself in showing I care. I don't think there is anything wrong with that but only if it is not compensating for bad behavior.

Posted

honestly i gota say to much romance can be annoying myself romantic, but she'll fo sho miss it and start ?ing u y just be u

Posted

I think she smiled because her *** said what she wanted to say to you and she may not be used to someone like you so find out before you get hurt with being such a romantic. She may be real dullsville and you may deserve better.
Does she ever do anything special for you? If not then she could be possibly be using you. When we wear our hearts on our sleeves it can be quite a blow. Just telling you how I see it right at this point. I could be wrong.