fantasies

Ben_Tover

Pantyhosema-8120
Posted

I am a Pantyhose freak I love feeling men's hard cock in Pantyhose kissing hard cock in Pantyhose

Posted

One of my hottest fantasies is going down on a guy in front of his wife. Just sitting next to him and pulling his c0ck out and putting my lips around it. While I'm licking it from tip to base she is encouraging me. She watches as I get her man stiff. She would then share it with me. I'd ask her if she'd like to watch me ride it a bit. She replies by pulling my pants off and rimming me to get it ready. She then guides his hard d1ck to my waiting hole. As I slide him into my tight space she positions herself on his face. I lean forward so that I can eat her as* while I rock back and forth feeling every inch of him. We switch positions so that I'm bent over licking her while her man is behind me f@$king me. She asks him if I'm nice and tight and tells him to fill me up like he does her. Now she's watching as he starts to clench just before he swells and I feel him explode inside me. He'd pull out and come on my cheeks and the outside of my a**. That's when she demands that I take Care of her pu$$y. 

Posted

You know Bibottom20 sounds good but you can spell out the word ass on this site I mean spelled out cock ass is nothing compared to cock.

Rickwantsit2
Posted

Would love to have a group of men either f****** me putting their cock in my ass were there hand in my ass and feeding either hole with their come and some nice clear piss would be good too!

Posted
On 3/5/2020 at 1:50 PM, Ben_Tover said:

We all have desires and fantasies we wish would actually happen.  what are your fantasies.  No matter how  different they are let's talk about them and see who else might share them.  might find like minded men to help make them come to fruition.

O yeah, my fantasy is to FUCK HARD with a YOUNG gay man and FUCK all night. Contact me. I'm a virgin and I want to be fucked HARD. Xx

Deepthroat1965
Posted
On 3/5/2020 at 8:50 AM, Ben_Tover said:

We all have desires and fantasies we wish would actually happen.  what are your fantasies.  No matter how  different they are let's talk about them and see who else might share them.  might find like minded men to help make them come to fruition.

Sucking cocks all day

On 3/5/2020 at 8:50 AM, Ben_Tover said:

Deepthroat1965
Posted
On 3/9/2020 at 4:57 PM, Pantyhosema-8120 said:

I am a Pantyhose freak I love feeling men's hard cock in Pantyhose kissing hard cock in Pantyhose

Let's do that I love sucking cock

• 1 month later...
Posted

I’m Bernard Ferguson and new on the app I need some friends +14022636433 WhatsApp [email protected] I want someone older not some iTunes cards dudes

Freshbottom
Posted

Would you top bareback me too

Posted

I love going out of town so I can turn into a little panties and bra stocking wearing bitch shaving my body smooth and tight shaved smooth ass an pussy getting my pussy bread by big dick dommint men and couples love being ***d in front of other people especially hot girls. Love humiliated and cot in public what to be slaved and ***d to Todo what I'm told no matter what and gangbang ed

CumslutStoner420
Posted

Can some one fill my body with cumshots  pleaaasssseee

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/12/2020 at 7:01 AM, spencer537 said:

I love going out of town so I can turn into a little panties and bra stocking wearing bitch shaving my body smooth and tight shaved smooth ass an pussy getting my pussy bread by big dick dommint men and couples love being ***d in front of other people especially hot girls. Love humiliated and cot in public what to be slaved and ***d to Todo what I'm told no matter what and gangbang ed

Me too

• 4 months later...
Posted

My fantasy is getting to suck a big thick cock

• 3 months later...
Posted

My fantasy is to be in a group where I can do whatever I want and have everything I want done to me, DONE

• 5 months later...
Posted

To be fucked up my ASS and have a good hard dick FUCK my mouth

• 1 month later...
Posted
To have a group of SEXY shemales take turns shitting into my mouth, while getting DP'd by huge cocks
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Finding you just the way you were saying and I would have my cock in my hand and play with it after I get hard then I'll slide it all the way to my balls in your mouth and watch the smile on your face after I do that with you
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Visiting a gloryhole or getting gangbanged would fantasies of mie

• 3 months later...
Posted
Hi i am new here, I love TABOO Things, Insect, young boys, uncles, brothers, guys getting ***d...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I dream about sucking a man and his wife pegging me while I am sucking
Posted
Yesterday at 01:57 PM, chubbyvirginbttm said:

I find a guy, and agree to meet him at a hotel. He tells me the room number, and I go there.  When I open the door, the room is dark.  I see his shadow and go to him.  He undressed me and we touch each other.  He pushes my head down on him cock and I suck him.  Then he pushes me on to the bed, face down, and climbs on top of me.  He begins to top me bare for the first time.   once he isdone with me, we leave. we never see each others face, have no idea who each other are, other than some dirty pics and an email, then  go our separate ways.

Story of my life. Sometimes anon is cool like a gloryhole. Most times I wish I could suck them again. Str8s will cum in you and not say a word. I’ve only had one that told me “I’m not gay.” He said gay men suck a dick better. Maybe so. I know I suck better than my ex. She’s never had a facial. With her along time. I think I got four bjs and they sucked because she was afraid of cum.