love and other things - Looking for LOVE!!!

An****

Posted

do you ever feel like even though you are out there looking for the one who will love you unconditionaly, it seems to be much more ***less to just leave it alone and just be?

Posted

Well Andres I would have to say I agree with you. I have been trying out dating again after the death of my companion for about a year now and really have had no results. I have tried multiple dating websites and sent lots of people messages saying I would like to get to know them. I only talked to one guy. It seems most are looking for a quick hookup and I am looking to meet friends and go from there. I decided awhile back that I did not want o get into another unhealthy relationship so I decided to not date for about a year and work on myself and issues and to fill up my life so I could share it with someone. It has been hard and full of loneliness; but actually I'm much happier now and I've gone back to school and that is my first priority. I'm content being single. Perhaps someone will come along someday

Posted

The only thing I can say to you both would be not to look to hard because I feel when someone looks hard for LTR then it walks right by you and you don't see him..Remember you might have to kiss some toads to find that one prince..Good Luck..

Posted

I wish I could find someone who would love me like this. I can't wait till I fall in love again, it's an awesome feeling!