i have found my true love, finally!!! - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

I really have found my one and only true love In Jordan, I love you babe a lot.

Posted

It is always nice to see a guy find his true Mr Right. I hope and pray for you both that you will always cherish what you have in and with one another for all time. I am not a religous man, but i do believe in god and i do pray every night for everyone. I make thais prayer esspecially for you John and your man. I want you both to know that whenever you do things together and for one another, you are making love with one another. In the Bible, in the old testament, when two people caame together and went into their tent together god said that they were one with each other. Lots of people get this so confused. sex my friend is sex. Making love on the other hand is something all together different. In all that you do together whether sex, or holding hands or whatever, you are one with one another because you do these things giving and sharing every part of yourselves with one another, Heart, soul, mind, body and spirit. This is what makes you one with one another. Remember this and remember to never take one another for granted. always treat one another with respect and dignity and always communicate openly with one another. never, never go to bed angry with one another and i promise you you will both have and keep a beautiful relationship with one another. Love you guys. Merry Christmas and have a happy new year.

Posted

That was sudden.. You went from being lonely to having a true love in a couple days. Are you sure? I hope for your sake it's real, but I thought after a couple months that I had found mine, and it turned out to be a bust. And by 'bust' I don't mean an upper body statue.

Posted

WHAAAA?! dang, that came out of nowhere

Posted

Yes it was but the way feel about hm nthng can change that unless he is not being honest but I do believe him when he says he loves me. love hm too we had each other laughing so hard last night we were both crying. He is such a sweetheart and yes I love Jordan Knight.

Posted

Honesty is sacred these days... but it's something I firmly believe in. After 4 very bad relationships (one left me hospitalised for 6 months). We chatted for a very long time, and have done for the past few nights... I know it's sudden, guys, but I really do have true feelings.

I would never hurt him or his feelings, as this to me would be not only wrong... but I would be putting him through the nightmare that I have been through.

Thanks all for your input... and thank you, John for being there xxx

Posted

I forgot: the relationship i was in (not long ended as of a few days ago) was doomed from the start. He was cheating on me from day one.. I have just never been able to leave. Not cos I loved the ex anymore.. but just cant face the outdoors

Posted

I will help you over come your ***s hun cause I really truly,madly,deeply love you 100% and I know you are very sincere and genuine like your love. and for all those that care when he comes to me , well lets just say this we both hear wedding bells in the future and we will be writing our own vows too certain people will be invited the ones that were true friends and not jerks so Scott be prepared to get a tux if you would be our best man will let you know the date ok

Posted

I am totally in love with JORDAN KNIGHT my MR. RIGHT forever Merry Christmas to every one and believe me nothing can take away my best christmas present ever. trust me on that.Honesty is the best policy and yes I accepted his proposal to be his life partner and sidekick.If anyone has a problem with that then you who don't like it then stick it where the sun don't shine

Posted

omg... lol. All of you on here are fantastic!!! A teriffic load of people here... and many thanks for the comments too.

Have a wonderful Christmas, everyone... and may YOUR dreams come true for you real soon.

Posted

Hey baby if you can read hi real soon I am home noow and I am thinking of you my Earth Angel and I love you and miss you too hope all is going well for you hun.