Trust - Love and Romance

Posted

I need some help about this one..Do you think i should trust a girl that is 5000 miles away when she says she loves me?.She makes me feel great and happy and she says the same thing. i am afraid i might end up risking everything and it will turn out she is just doing it for fun.How would i know if she is not fooling around or she is for real.I need some opinions guys..PLease...

Posted

Trust is built over time. So take ti one day at a time. Go to my site the first article on the screen is all about trust. Www.thelesbianguru.com. Take it slow!

Posted

wow thats a tuffie does she trust you? the trust does have to be built upon for a good relationship

Posted

I don't think anyone can tell if she's for real or just messing with you. I was in the same situation. LDR can be tricky I feel, especially if you have never met her, because you rely on what she tells you. Personally, take some time as all the ladies ahead of me said, to know what you want and to get to know her. Let it grow. Do not make the mistake of rushing into things to later regret.

Good luck

Posted

Ugh. i hate that one. we meet these girls online form a type of relationship, fall in love yadayda. the issu eisn' should u trust her but rather should u comoletely trust a long distance online relatiionship? i learned my lesson the hard way

Posted

I would ask her to see her on cam, talk to her on the phone or meet her half way just to see if she real. If she find excuses not to meet you...you willl see she just playing game. I have been bullshited too online. That would be this only way i will be able to trust her. Good luck!

Posted

I tried the love thing for long distance , honey and i am not discouraging you i love seeing peiople fall in love i fell in love this time around and my bf was a big jerk "trust what has been said to you you will know in youir heart if it is real .

Posted

trust is hard enough without distance, just look after yourself and protect your heart. but love can be found in all kinds of place.