Add Me As Friends If You want :) - Looking for LOVE!!!

Ja****

Posted

what it says in the subject as i need more friend requests on here x

Posted

Hello, Alexander; Yes, would greatly like to get to know you better and maybe a friendship will develope. Feel free tp emil [email protected] a great day. Wade.

Posted

Hi there Johnny David. How are you doing today? Just wondering. Hello everyone. Just back from the gym, and what a day it has been, rainy all dam day. It sucks here in washington state. It rains here alot. Oh well at least i know i`m not salt, i wont melt, course i can`t kill slugs either, and i`m not sugar at least not without the spice anyway.lol Silly boys i`m sugar and spice and everything nice. Yee ha.

Posted

I don`t think any of us have fun with our food. Id love to go to a resturaunt and order a bunch of mashed tators and gravy and start a big dam food fight. Right now i am very very stressed or dissapointed. a friend of mine was supposed to go to have a pik nik with me on sunday, i was looking forward to taking him to the mountains and finding that one beautiful place in the whole world and have a pik nik and spend the day enjowing each other and our surroundings and the meal that i was going to prepare for us, and here i am with tears in my eyes because he cancelled tonight, and what is this god dam feeling like tingling in my chest and stomache. What a stupid god dam feeling. Should it not be *** and suffering.

Posted

any one want to be friends and more i m in vancouver canada