First love - Looking for LOVE!!!

Ze****

Posted

hi boys Do u remember ur first love maybe it makes u sweet i don't know but i want to know
when u develop a sense of extraordinary closeness with honey guy ,wow falling in love then kiss

Rickie_White
Posted

my first love , do i remember ooooh yes ... i was in the six gradeand he was one of my teacher ./ and i did falling love with him .. he was so good to me . we made love for three years and it was beautiful he took slow with me . are frist kisss ooooooooooh my i cane all over my self . gor could he kiss went his tonger went in my mouth that was it oooooooh .... oh by the way he was the first to put a cock in my mouth to . that happen at school in the shower that were i suck hin off and he held my head went he cumm in my mouth . he told me that i would get to like it and i did he made me swallow it to . and i do thank him ////// because i do love the tast of cum .. and i do love to suck good hard cock so i do thank him for what he don,t for me i am gay and i love it i an proud to say that i an gay . and that because of my first love he was great wiyh me so thank you love richard white

Miles_Barnden
Posted

Oh wow! that sure sounds passionate, and 6th grade so young!! xD

Rickie_White
Posted

that the way it was and i love all of it