Bisexuals - Love and Romance

Posted

I made out with my first girl when I was 12 on a sleep over. It was so fascinating. She had pubic hair and I didn't. it felt so soft and fuzzy. She was extremely knowledgeable for 12, which is really horrifying when you think about it. I was really shy.

I remember having a crush on a boy when I was 13. He was so little and pretty. I followed him home from school all the time, lol I was too shy to talk to him. I had sex with a boy when I was 15, and I was like wow, what a marvelous new toy this is. I fucked all the boys and some of the girls after that. I had the worst reputation of anybody ! I don't sleep around anymore (because its boring) Although when I drink, I try to kiss all my girlfriends, some even kiss back, hahaha!!. Some really traumatic things happened in my childhood, which gave me a coldness that is really hard to penetrate and a real lack of respect for men.. I have tons of respect for myself, and happy I survived my childhood.

The reason I told this is cause we are all people, that's it, just people. Different stories, different lives. Your childhood, peers, parents, lack of parents, situations, small town, big city, etc. All of these things shape who we all are, so how can that bisexual over there be like me over here?

I identify as bisexual when it comes to sex, but I am a lesbian when it comes to connection. I have identified myself that way since I was 19 and lived with this crazy beautiful girl for a year. We broke up because she had a nasty drug habit, not because I left her for a man.

I have been in relationships with both men and women, and I am not good at either, hahaha. I'm moody, irresponsible, self centered, and cold. I am funny though, and tons of fun to hang out with short term, lol

I walk in gay pride, took my son (the price of all that ***age sex) to gay pride parades. My best friend is heterosexual, and she knows I am not. I never really think about it or really care about who knows what, or what people think of me. I could care less who people are fucking.

I also do not believe in monogamy. I think its possible for some, but I would rather be in a relationship where we were free. Nobody is trapping anyone, and we are just great friends that can talk about anything everything and have great sex. If you go off and have safer sex with someone else, and we are honest about it. I don't see the big deal? I think it would be so boring to have sex with the same person day in and day out. Variety baby !

Anyways carry on your debate

Posted

its a person not an entire group of people! i'm sorry but if the lgbt community singles out bis and down talks them how can you expect any kind of acceptance from the rest of society? i mean yeah okay many bi women end up with men big deal let them do the whole hetero thing it's their loss!

Posted

Wow, i just read 6 whole pages of these comments! Okay, i am Bisexual, 75% towards women and 25% towards guys, but that doesn't mean i won't end up marrying a guy. I honestly could care less if the person i love is a guy or girl. Some of you guys on here (not naming names, i don't want to fight on here, i thought we were all a family!) are so mean that i almost cried! You should be ashamed! Some of you are saying all of this shit that's not even true! I don't want to be with two people at once, i'd feel like i was cheating even if they both new! You guy's are steriotyping! And you know what, some of you are being HOMOPHOBIC!! Yes, homophobic! To your fucking family! We've been trying to have tolerance and equality for us, but how can we accomplish that if some of the community don't like Bisexuals, or trans, or whatever? Seriously? You guy's are worse then the straight homophobes! I feel ashamed to be part of this community if some of us are against someone loving females AND males! Does it matter? Like we always say, love is fucking LOVE! Get used to it!!! God, some of you are SO unbelievable! I just got put down by my own family! And i consider the LGBT community my real family because ALL of you guys were supposed to understand me and help me out and just be there for me! This is worse then reading about how somebody crashed a pride parade or made a hate speech against our community! This is just plain the WORST thing to happen to someone! To be hated on your own family! When you came out, did any of your families or friends leave you because you were gay? Or did your old friends tell the whole school about your sexuality when you weren't ready to come out to everyone? Did your parents kick you out or call you "evil" and bring you to a fucking mental hospital to get "changed'? Well this is just like that! We are being discriminized for who we are! And by our own family! Fuck you to any of you who feel that not all of the LGBT community are "normal" or "good"! I hope you guy's change, because some of you have turned to the worst type of evil!

Posted

Hey Emily the LGBT will always be there for you but if there not I will I understand Bisexuals and It would never matter anyways The LGBT Family will always love you and help you. but I know what your saying I dont understand way we would turn our backs on our own kind. But no matter what people say stay strong and I hope people should be more opened minded about Bis.

Posted

Thanks Crystal and Becky