Top, Bottom or Both - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Jessica_McHenry
Posted

Even tho you all have gotten off track. I'll answer anyways.

I'm more of a bottom than anything. I'm a sub..
I just love it when a girl takes charge in the bedroom.
Also went she flips over and tells me what she wants.
The only times I'll take charge is if I'm lightly drunk and then it's only me sitting on my girl friends's lap and making out with her.

I'm single now though. So no fun.

Posted

WTF man ya'll are off the hook with this! LMFAO u got me and Babygirl trippin reading this discussion!

Don't worry Jessica u will find another plenty of girls in the world so take ur time and chose wisely, and don't worry Crystal and Lea always does this i like to call it a skit within a story lol!

Oh yeah P.S yeah she makes noises but its not like i told everything lol like how she likes her hair pulled, her azz spanked, and how she likes it when i call her............"OW'
(and i jus got punched in the arm but that's okay lmao)
i'll leave that part out! lol

No labels jus being ourselves requires too many "labels" anyway!

BTW: Babygirl aka Juilet sez What's up and wanna knw if imma *** in the azz or/and flirt lol!

I'd plead the 5th on that one!
(smile)

Posted

Hey it's not just me and crystal that make the convers go on a wiee! wieee! hehe
*cough* besides, you can't say you don't enjoy our moments of fun conversation in addition to on and off topic points of views.
surely you've all come to see that what crystal and i do over on this discussion is figure out who will truly be the bottom or top. well, it's happening everywhere.... i'm winning the top so far, hehe.
*arm in air, waving big with her hand flopping up and down* hihi juilet! your bitch is fie with us, she's fun! a bit of a flirt in the sense of taking ppls undies but w/e we have extra's!

Posted

lmfao LOL juliet likes her ass spanked let me guess what she likes to be called hmmm Princess? LOL xD and yes Juliet u should have been here when me and her ass had a war she is a *** in the ass xD and shes always trying to *** me u should pull on that leash and teach her ass a lesson! XD

LOL me and lea does skits? lmfao wth xD no wonder these things go on forever! XD LOL but its just always us three now lol like we put on a show no one else wants to join our sitcom =o

and Jessica u'll meet someone lots of little tuna and clams in the sea but hey if that doesnt work out u can try the grand canyon one of the earths many vaginas! the grand canyon is the bald one then amazon forest is the hairy one which ever one u like XD

Posted

I Like both, with my partner I am more of a bottom. I love being both Dom and Sub.

Posted

i guess i like to top, i do bottom with the right girl. but topping a girl is hot, getting off on the sounds she makes, the way she tastes and moves under me

Posted

I commented yesterday, but I must again...I like both with both, either way, don't care,doesn't matter, just let me know what you want and I'm here for ya. lol
I mean it depends on the mood and the person, but yeah, I'm pretty flexible!!!

Posted

hehe flexible ^.^ sorry, i had a sick minded moment. hehe.
i could comment on what crystal just said, but i'm not going to go there.
and i so agree with you callie, it all depends on the mood. *smiles at crystal* like when the partner is just right venerable, idk i think that's just me but god when someone's just right damn venerable i just can't help myself but just *shudders and walks away*

Posted

i am not simple! i just don't like math! (ha! there's a non nerdy part about me! : P) numbers is not my fortieth, words and history and arts are more my thing, morely arts tho, hehe.

Posted

*puts on her glasses* yeah that's another type i can easily pull off, so much fun. cute or just smart works every time, cute works the best especially on straight women, hehe.

Taylor_Green
Posted

Havent commented on this in a while haha thanks Sammie Parson for your comment Bottom bitches all the way lol =))

Posted

*pats crystals head* no no no sweety your the top, unless i make you my bitch, but that comes later, so for now enjoy the top. ...while you can. dun dun dun!

Posted

Hey, is this a page for girls only? If not I'd like to say for me it doesn't really matter. As long as I'm with someone who loves me.

Posted

I am definately a DOM r TOP but with the right SUB r BTM we can go anywhere. i am touchable n fuckable. so thats what the hole s 4. yea buddy lets party

Posted

LOL aww lea lea -pats ur head- ur little innocent mind do not tell her she must find out on her own xD lol and i feel like being a bottom =P so me go to top club XD i can top u anytime i want not to hard to top u now is it lea -pokes lea- x3