New to the gay scene

wh****

Posted

Hi, I am inexperienced but want to invite a guy I like over to my place. He's keen but I'm still a bit shy and I want him.  How do I say to him 'Take me to bed' without sounding desperate or stupid?

Posted

If the guy you like is keen on you, then I don't think you'll have too many problems with getting him into bed. Relax and be natural, regardless of your inexperience, remember, we ALL have to learn from somewhere. :)

• 2 months later...
Posted

If you really like this person, and you get near to him, and he is sensitive to boys or men...I think it will not be long for him to be responsive.  Hopefully he's not overly shy!  I'm rooting for you!  I hope you will have a rapturous love with this fruend.  Know why?  I want to fall in love again, too.

• 6 months later...
Posted

Love is trust, if you love him go for him , do not take him for granted. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

You don't need to tell him if he really wants you. lol

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I am also a newbie. I don't have much experience in dating so joined this site. Thanks!

• 2 years later...
Posted

Am new to this I thought I had another new guy come to mines this morning for sex but he backed out saying he was too nervous

• 2 months later...
Posted

When I was a lot younger and before going into crazy denial about being gay, with the right person it used really just to happen. The right kind of eye contact, which was pretty unmistakable, seemed to lead straight to bed. Now (belatedly - so belatedly) out of denial again, I feel all kinds of hesitations. But it still seems to happen: just much too rarely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Posted
I'm new to this lifestyle. Up till the first of the year I haven't had sex with a man