Once a cheater, always a cheater? - Love and Romance

Mo****

Posted

I don't think its a case of once a cheater always a cheater, people change. but if someone keeps getting chances and fucks up then they're not worth it because then you're a doormat and no one deserves that.

i say date people don't stick to a relationship until you find that right person. have wonderful sex with wonderful women and hopefully along the way find your soul mate.

Posted

wow Becky.. I think that is what some people are doing automatically.....and naturally.. without thinking it's a bad thing... sort of like being caught up in the moment..... which would make the person innocent.... and not a cheater.... i'm sure we all have taken a pen or paper clip from an establishment without even thinking about it...more than one time... would that make us a thief....

Posted

Answer to your question Toni: Yes, when you take your are stealing. Even if its a paper clip. So I guess we have all been theives at one time or another. The important thing is always to ask.
Maya I do believe people can change and we all do. Cheaing is like an addiction, you have to make a decision and having experienced both sides of the coin Maya you found out you did like yourself probably. Most people have a social conscience, but some don't like burglars, bank robbers, rapist, and the like. It does have to do with your brains make-up too. Crimmal minds have a different genetic make-up, and so do cheaters. If you do not feel empathy it is hard to change. Most people have feelings but to feel how the other person might feel is the true answer to most of our problems. Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you.

Posted

@Jeanie I couldnt have said that better! that is so true

Posted

I do believe cheating is an addiction and when u keep forgiving that person they will they their cheating is ok and they will always get away with it knowing their are no boundaries as well too,

Posted

lol... Thanks Jeanie... I really do love your spirit... You are a sweet person.... I have experience things... like I was at a club about two months ago... and was breaking up a fight.... between family it was a lesbian party... so I'm not sure were these girls, str8, bicurious, bisexual, lesbian...or whatever you get the picture.... they were feminine dress... I really don't like to see anybody fighting especially family... so I was trying breakup this fight between them... i'm a little little bit...right.... well anyway... so was one of these females right... so another stud family locked hand with me to assist in breaking up this fight also... some kind of miraculous way... me and the little bit girl that was fighting... end up running into each other lips head on... and both of our eyes locked in amazement.... I tell you God works in mysterious ways... anyway.... we stop that fight... I wouldn't call that cheating...

Posted

LoL- of course not Toni. Great of you to stop a fight. I hate fighting too, and most people generally do. It does not solve a thing but get your emotions more heated up and then you say things you did not mean or should not have said and then it spoils things even more. It's harder to forgive when you get into a fight. Hope no one started slinging.

• 3 weeks later...
Becky_Selley
Posted

I believe that people can change their ways, however if they cheat on you then I personally wouldn't stick around to see if they could change. Once the trust is broken and all that...