Top always horny

Nathanmancs

Nathanmancs
Posted

It seems that I can't control it very well 

Posted

I love BBC in me and fuckin me hard and raw lol

Posted

Yes, I have a crazy Obsession that keeps me constantly aroused & Horney 24 hrs a day.

It started as a imaginative thought, and i used to use this thought too Fantasize! Then it became more and more evident as i masterbated over this thought, that i wanted nothing more but to carry this Fantasy out and make it a Reality. Well, Now its a Obsession and its always there! All day & night its constantly there and wants nothing more but to search for this person to carry out the deed. Its like a addiction.  I have a thirst for this Obsession to be carried out & I don't  care what I have to do to get it done. The Obsession leaves me *** and IT needs to feed like a appetite.

Sounds very  crazy Right? But it controls my every thought and until it's  carried out, and puts me in compromising positions to do so. I'm a power bottom who now is on a adventure to make this my destiny to find a top, that's willing to take me on.

• 2 months later...
Qosmonauty
Posted
On 3/8/2023 at 8:30 PM, Nathanmancs said:

Hey I am always horny as a top.  Does anyone else have that problem 

Top, Bottom, Versatile, I think gay and bi men are always horny. Is it really a problem? I enjoy my horniness - though always great to get some "brief" release.