Perfect. - Love and Romance

Posted

*Excuse me, honey pot close oh hell no I don't think so, I need my fix!*

-Snatches Reese's from Crystal and gives to Miranda-
"what is up with girls and Reese's cups?"

-Tell Miranda to open mouth and slide in a reese's cup to stop her from pouting-
leans her back to examine chasity belt
spread her thighs open so I can pick the lock

"I can't believe you went as far as a chasity belt"
slide in another cup in her mouth with my tongue cuz I didn't want to lose my spot of holdin the springs to release the lock, after her reese went in the lock came loose

I remove the chasity belt and destroyed it
Gave Crystal and Miranda their own bags of Reese's and told them to share and not to be greedy.

"Girls and peanut butter cups I still don't understand lol but no one threatens the honey pot that's where I draw the line!"

-takes Miranda by hand and tell her to come on-
"I need my fix, here's another reese the only sound I wanna hear is mmmm.........., got it!"

Posted

*sits cross legged, watching, speaks out matter of factly* the new reese bar has less calories on average than any other reese product. has 210g which is more than most and is a very good price.

Posted

Why do girls like reese so damn much am I missing something here? Yeah I don't eat candy any more but i never been crazy over a candy like reese either. Is there something in the reese that I don't know about?

Posted

i eat reese every time i go to the movies, sometimes i mix it in popcorn, that way the peanut butter inside is melted a bit so than you have a crunchy shell and a spill of peanut butter in your mouth and it feels so good and tastes great!

Posted

*watches everyone from tree hanging upside down nibbles on Reese's*
=3
*gropes Lea from behind* =3 i wanted to ask u y do u put the reese's in the popcorn bleh i rather put both in u so i can have some Lea juice x3