Perfect. - Love and Romance

Posted

i think all these ideas are amazing, i think i would be the luckiest girl ever if i had a date like any of these,i dont think one date can be perfect though, i think the whole dating part is, and who you are dating. but i would deffinatly enjoy all of these ideas

• 2 months later...
Posted

my perfect date. it would consit on pickin her up in my truck driving out into the mountains and finding a spot way up high on like a cliff or somethin and watch the sunset, talking all night and lookin at the city lights and layin in the bed of my truck while she lays on my chest and sleeps and music is softly playin from the cab but hey aslong as im with the girl i love i should be alright cuz that's all that matters really

Posted

in the winter, i think it would be awesome to get a horse pulled sleigh, blankets, hot chocolate (w extra in a thermos of course), and a driver. . . just riding around town in the snow w a beautiful girl inside and out. it would have to be a small town where no one drives in the snow but i just think that would be an awesome/thoughtful/romantic date.

Posted

that would be a great date very romantic and cuddley id like to take a girl in the winter up to my favorite place in the canyon pitch a tent and make a nice big warm fire and snuggle in a blanket and talk and get to know her better or even just take her horse back riding in the snow that would be fun

Posted

the best first date i ever took a girl on was kinda cheesey but it was fun....i got a bunch of balloons and put reeses peices in them and hung them all over her room when she got home i left a note saying she had to pop all the balloons to find the hidden note....so she did and the note said id fall to peices if you would go out with me!!!....so i got a phone call that night i was nervouse she would say not but she said yes so i picked her up and i took her to a very nice dinner were we talked and after went to a park and went for a nice walk and talked more....i really wish the relationship would have lasted but she decided to give it up but all in all it was a great first date

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

i think i would have to make this a third date maybe, it would be a night date. (when i get my telescope) we would sneak into a counrty park on a clear night, take a blanket, and do some star gazing. i would show her virgo (my star sign) which is the biggest star constilation, then try to find hers ) would deffo get a kiss for that i think

• 1 month later...
Posted

my perfect date would be relaxing with that special someone on the beach. it would be a nice summer night, with the waves lapping at the shore. cheesy, i know. but we would just sit there and relax, while talking about ourselves. yes, cheesy. i still like it though

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Going for a nice long walk and talk in a park and then out for a meal before heading back and watching a movie I think that's the best way to get to know each other and have fun.

• 1 month later...
Love_Me_59766
Posted

hye~ i'm new here~ i love relationship with women and guy.. and i love to make a romance with them but i never try it~ anyone want to try me?

• 7 months later...
Posted

LOVE ME?? WHAT THE HELL. haha wrong place buddy.
Ahhh I don't really have a "perfect date" so to speak I would just want to do what my lady loves, and if that's sit at a park listen to music and lay out in the grass somewhere for 6 hours. Lets do it!