Perfect. - Love and Romance

Posted

When you are with your date. To go to your favoret spot and just talk. Just to injoy each others company. That is what i love

Posted

my idea of a perfect date would be....
a night at home with eachother-non sexual...
making her dinner..setting up candels and a blanket in the living room...than watching a scary movie together..cuddling..feeding eachother finger food and just talking to eachother for hours on end

at least at home you won't get discriminated for kissing another girl

Kathleen_Barber
Posted

I have never thought of that type of date but it seems like a really fun and exciting date. I love the idea of all of it ,the ***t , the park and of course the white clothes. Have u done this?

Posted

A perfect date? Picking her up and riding all over the city just being two free spirits venturing to places we never been before. Cause just going out to eat is just not my style. In order to know about each other gotta share something new with each other so I just like to go where ever and see where we end up at. It's always fun to discover new places together, now that's date that we both will talk about. Plus that first kiss will be magical too!

Posted

i would love to set up a tent in the middle of this like wooded beach over by the bay with a campfire, and some nice music, and a sleepingbag and some blankets and just dance in the sand maybe take a dip, talk and have a great time. lay in the sand and look at the stars. :]

Posted

I agree with ya Tigger. I mean if thats your idea of a perfect date well what about the other persons idea of a perfect date? It could be so different. But than if they care about you than you know they'll enjoy it just for the fact you did what you could for them to make things specail and that it's just so cool to be with them.

Posted

A date at home, just the two of us..
Laying in bed when out of nowhere she comes in with a single big red rose, and a card reminding me of her love, walking into the kitchen with the table set, candles lit, and soft RnB playing in the background.. enjoying all my favorites, and later relaxing/cuddling on the couch watching movies until we fell asleep in eachother arms.. was my perfect date..

Posted

aww that sounds so sweet. Roses are the best for anything.

Roses and their meanings
1 red rose: “I like you”
6 red roses: “I adore you”
A dozen red roses: “It’s true love”
15 red roses: “I’m sorry”
25 red roses: “Congratulations!”
50 red roses: “I love you, no matter what”
100 red roses: “I’m devoted to you”
108 red roses: “Will you marry me?”
Yellow: “Let’s just be friends”
Red, white, and pink mixed: “May God bless you” (the three colors symbolize the Holy Trinity)
Red and white mixed: “We belong together”
Two intertwined red roses: “I have something to ask you” (a marriage proposal is imminent)
Red and white with ivy: “We will be together forever”
White: symbolizes innocence and purity
White buds: “I’m too young for love”
Red and yellow: “Let’s celebrate”
Light pink: “You make me happy”
Dark pink: “Thank you”
Blue: “You’re mysterious”
Lavender: “It was love at first sight”
Coral: “I want you”
Burgundy: “You’re beautiful”
Orange: “You fascinate me”
White tea roses with pink borders: “I must confess, I’m still in love with you”
Very dark red (almost black): “My condolences”
(sorry a bit off topic but i love roses and what they can mean, this doesn't even have to right to be sweet)

Posted

I would have to agree with Kayla; woods, campfire and sea would really do it for me, some naked dancing under the moon..haha, like a witch-gathering!

The most perfect date I had: This girl sent me an sms just after we met -like often- in a bar =&gt I didn't even know she had my number, saying:" Whn are we going to 013 (big metal club in the south of our country) and make it unsafe there?"
I wrote her back:"Six Feet Under and Fintroll are playing next month." So she just hooked up with me, told me about her life openly in the train and when we got there we danced and headbanged our heads off(I actually tore my pants right down the middle by dancing, how embarrassing, but she just laughed) and she bought me this little bracelets with the Fintroll logo on it...We made out in th train back and now whenever we meet, we just smile mysteriously...none of our friends really knows. But it was just great!

Posted

So I gues I'm not as romantic as you guys..but to e it really felt romantic..hahaha.

Posted

BTW Is it true that you get discriminated over there for kissing a girl??!! That's awfull!

Posted

A perfect date doesn't have to be romatic as long as it's truely enjoyable and fun or exciting or w/e it's perfect to you and hopefully her as well and thats all that matters.
who gets discrinminated where for that?

Posted

Heh my perfect date is what prefer to call a, "Day Oasis".I like to do all the work.I make her breakfast in bed....her favorite breakfast ofcoarse, then I take her to where ever she wants to go....then drive her home and make her dinner....roses everywhere and draw her a bath.....warm with rose petals on top of the water then talk to her when she in the bath and wash her back if she wants me to or rub her back she gets to decide, then I would put on her favorite movie and cuddle up with her under a blanket...then I would run my fingers through her hair until she fell asleep^_^ sounds ok yeah?

Posted

I don't remember who wrote that about the kissing, but it's somewhere in the messages above. It shocks me that there are actually laws against homosexuality though. What the hell? I guess no one has got anything to do with what you do in your bed..

However, I must say ladies: your perfect dates are pretty boring! I get the picture of being romantic and all, but these are the same ates men come up with right before I dump them for being boring!

Come on! Some creativity! Since alot of you like to take charge, turn the roles around: what HER perfect date? Imagine your perfect girl, one chance to give her a perfect date, what would you do? Step out of the rosepedals-and-movies box! (No offence) There's more out there to steal someone's heart! Impress me!

Posted

Hmm, how about something you might like than Nikita, i've never taken or really been on a date before. But if you want me to come up with an idea to really impress a girl, perhaps you, try this.
Since you seemed to like the woods idea, least use that.
I'd fly you out, explore the area a bit, but of course not being so skilled as a real trained pilot we'd have engin problems and have to land somewhere safely, where else than the woods? Course we'd be set for a bit of camping just in case something like this was to happen. Camp would be set, food and fun would be set, and of course we'd have to go looking around for a bit to make sure the area is clear and safe. Oh look a clearing and not just any clearing but a lake, we could go swimming and relax after our odd landing. Later go back to our little camp, roast up a good fire and if you looked up at the stars you'd see fireworks bursting into our view all kinds and colours, sizes and shapes, but any help at getting us out of the woods wouldn't come till later. So it'd just be us for a good couple of days.
what ya think?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

that would have been the perfect date, but the one person that it was intended for has left again.

"oh please don't go, we'll eat you up ~ we love you so"
and he said "no."