Perfect. - Love and Romance

Posted

my idea of the perfect would probly have to start w starbucks (i'm so addicted lol) and we would go to this nice quiet mexican resturaunt and walk around the park at sunset after that just talking and end w a movie (or right now w the L word cause thats what my girls all obsessed over right now) cuddled up on the couch together.

Posted

yeah but when your hitting on a girl and they go "awww your so cute and sweet, i'd so date you if it wasn't for my before" and it happens so often and you hear it from every friggen person every friggen day it gets tiring, i know i'm cute and i use that to my advantage, but in this case saying it when you have yet to see my true cuteness or the cuteness in work you cannot say it :P

mmm tacos! in it's none sexual terms, thats a good date. mmm tacos. oh i had some tonight always soo good. gotta love mexican food soo good

Posted

but i ate them....no more tacos
you'd have to come here or i'd have to come to you to show you the cuteness, but let's just say a lot of ppl think i should be a pin up model...even my mom...

Posted

i want to lose some weight before i even think of actually doing it tho, photographs go for the sickly thin thing these days *sighs* and that means skipping on cookies and tacos and....oh fuck that i am so not doing it!

Posted

why do you always smack my ass! in every discussion i'm in! that is the question!
my fam had some too, but i always eat the most cause i just love tacos! mmm the sauciness, the seasonings, the cheese so melted perfectly *sighs with happiness* i wanna go to tacobell now...

Posted

Hmmmm...........I'm sensing food with sex.

*Sets up bed with a buffet on the side, hooks up cameras and wait for action*

I'll call this one, "Mmmmm..........Good"
Let's see: cookies, tacos, pizza, pudding, am I'm leaving anything else out? Hmm..well let's just see what happen first with this food fetish.

Posted

*stares at the table of cookies and tacos and licks her lips* no, no...i just ate....it's okay, there's no reese...all is well *sighs and relaxes walking away* smells soo good