Perfect. - Love and Romance

Posted

um from personal experince.... DOing it in the woods is not as fun as it seems!!!! i got bite by like 300 mosquitos and it was horrible!!!!! i couldnt stop scratchin for days! and if you do in on the beach.... u get sand in the crack of ur ass! ( dont know just been told ) must not be fun. =-(

Posted

the wods wasn't that bad for me, but on this perfect date sex wasn't my intention. and the beach is a messy one, even with a blanket. -_-

Posted

i would one hundred percent lov to have sex with my last ex because every single second of it was the most magical amazing feeling in the world but we will never have sex again....

....so yeah, get some. lol.

Posted

Sex wasn't even intended in my plans of a perfect date cause like yeah...i think i'd rather have the first time thing somewhere else maybe idk.
and bug spray yay! fire smoke helps clear the bugs out too

Posted

for some reason that made me wanna say ice ice baby...dundundundun.

Posted

I want a date that would enjoy going into an empty room ***ted completely in black (black carpet even), turning on only some blacklights and splatter ***ting glow-in-the-dark ***t of all colors EVERYWHERE.

I can just imagine myself with this "perfect girl" rolling around in fluorescent life. Nothing but each other and that awesome smell of fresh ***t.

Posted

sex on the perfect date is a MUST! if ur a freak!!!!! ( thank Goodness thats not me... hahaha) But on a first date then of course not. I think my idea of a perfect date depends on the girl. I know MY perfect girl and ive yet to find her. Lets be realistic for a minute, she doesnt exist ( or at least thats the greater of the possibilities!) I would love to go out to dinner obviously, somewhere nice where we wont be interrupted during our conversation. ( dont thik dirty thoughts either ladies!) Afterwards, id love to go to idk maybe a fair? then walk down to the beach and just enjoy each others company as we listen to the sound of the waves hitting the shore. to know that in that time and place its only her and me. no one else in the world. To just hold her close, to keep her warm as the light from the stars reflect in her eyes. To laugh and talk till the sun comes up. Then id like to take her home and make her some breakfast. Lay in bed all day. and hold each other tight as we sleep.
Wow that sounds so Corny!!!!

Posted

there was no corn in it! how can it be corny if there no corn?! unless the fair had a corn maze than i understand.
i love fairs ^.^
the best kiss is when your on the fairest wheel and right when it's setting it stops at the top when the sun setting. idk what it was but it just felt so much better than kissing anywhere else. it could've been the lack of air but we weren't really that high

• 2 weeks later...