Are there serious guys who are searching for a serious relationship??? - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Gentlemen , I don't think love and romance are gone. Just truely hard to find. I tried reverting to the barscene again and to be honest at times felt like retiring back under the closest bridge. Does that mean I have age issues? That wasn't really aout love that was more a carnal instict to go to a club,I think. The young lads were nice look at but not alot going on. I had more fun drinking with me lesbein, shes my best friend . wondering away from topic.. control issues to..LOL.
Looking for a relationship is hard ,I don't make good choices ,when rmones get in the way. Internet doesn't help because people do lie. Not bitter just realistic. Met many nice guys both in the bar and on line that doesn't mean I was looking for more than friends. Is that not were a relationship should start? It would also help if I could decide if I want to settle down or play still.

Posted

No Don you don't have age issues. Have you try tolet your girl- friend that you hang with try to pick a guy for you when you are at the bar..You never know she might know you better then you think.
I know a few guys who have meet guys online and some work but more didn't work out.You are right that friendship is the start of a good relationship.I would always said don't make sex the main part when frist meet someone.

Posted

I always get the lesbein seal of approval,thaugh she approved the last one and he turned out to be abusive. Approval widrawn and he then told me to choose listened to te wrong head that time.
sex is a secondary concern at some point. chasing cute ittle twinks is a pastime where do you keep them if you catch them? Oh right catch and release.
Diane and I kind of made ot to fix up anymore. anytime in the pat it's always turned out to be a psycho hose beast (scrub)

Posted

Just because you let her pick don't mean you have to take it on..Twinks are nice and there are a few that are sincere but you are right you have to catch and release but hope that then they swim back your way,because the second time around is even more fun.

Posted

I'm searching for a serious long-term relationship. Problem is I'm not seeking anything that is long-distance. I've gotten quite a few replies on this site but most of them have been from guys who live outside of Saskatoon. I'm really sorry but I'm NOT seeking long-distance friendship. I want someone here within my own city that I can go out for coffee,movies,dinner,ect. I can't do that with you if you are not here with me in Saskatoon.I beleive for things to progress you need to see each other in person. You MUST to be able to see each other' s emotions,feelings,expressions,body langauge,ect. IN PERSON. Long distance doesn't cut it for me. I don't have the patience to email back and fourth for several weeks or months and have it go nowhere with any of you gay men out there who do not reside within Saskatoon. Sorry this is how I'am. I know relationships are 2 way streets and you must learn to compromise but on this issue it's my way or no way.

Posted

Yeah I know you guys are probably going to tell me I`m selfish and that my attitude will never get me a boyfriend,heard it all before,blah,blah,blah. Just saving anyone from attacking me and telling me how negative I sound.

Posted

I agree with you Darren.Although i am wanting a relationship,i think long distance ones are difficult for practicle reasons.
Two people need to see each other on a fairly regular basis,so that they can get to know each other and see what happens.If they live a good distance away,then this can become a 'few and far between' experience.
I can drive,but after i've driven to see someone and enjoyed there company,i don't fancy driving miles again to reach my home.

Posted

Well with my situation I don't drive or own a vehicle (I never got my license). I use the public transit within my city to get around. So for me to go to see someone is out of the question. I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars on a plane,train or Greyhound Bus ticket just to meet someone and have it not workout. I like the city where I live and would NEVER want to relocate. I have a good full-time job,I live in a 2 bedroom downtown apartment with my mom .Please NO ONE start picking on me on how I should not be living with my mom at my age. I'm proud of my living situation with her. She is there for me when I need her and understands and mostly agrees and sees my emotional *** and frustrations I go through in trying to find and meet gay men out there. We equally share the bills,rent,ect., so I'm not a mooch. I'm comfortable in the lifestyle I have right now,I just wish I could find a man right here at home to share it with. Then my life will be complete.

Posted

I wish you luck on finding someone in your area.It's not easy anywhere really finding someone you're compatible with and who doesn't have any 'hidden agenda's' going on.
I have a few things in common with yourself.

Posted

There is nothing selfish with wanting to have in-person contact with your partner. It might make things difficult to find someone, and it isnt easy in the best of times, but if thats what you want than go for it. And good luck

Posted

I search now for some time already for a long term relationship with an australian guy because i was already in australia and love the people there, and the country. Distance is not a problem for me in these times. I would like even to immigrate to australia, however impossible it may seem. For me the most important thing is that for god nothing it is impossible.

I looking already forward to go to australia in november 2012 when there will be a total solar eclipse around port douglas. I just pray that god will send the right guy soon t make my dream come true. I would like to open in australia a Hostel/Motel anything of that sort where people can relax of their stress or burnout and encounter jesus in a very personal way. Where they can find silence in nature, or on guided ecotours, or teachings etc.

in the meantime i will rely on Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Prayers are of course much welcome :-)

Greetings, Armin

Posted

Concerning long distance relationship, i agree that it is difficult. But, I think that in some cases, may be the soul mate who will be in line with all one's expectations, is not in the same locality. It will be due to a compromise in order to realise our aim, that to be relocated! Because it is so sad not to try and just lose hope easily!!!
Anyway...

Posted

hello, there everybody Well,what can i say apart from if there is one genuine gay male on here how is willing to travel to meet me for a date and maybe romance and love and relationship!! then please,send a message to me.I think traveling for someone who you like and who is genuine and looking for LOVE,is worth the traveling for!!!!!!!!and you could be missing the boat!!!!!!. if there is one soul here or out there getin contact for something very special...

Posted

''ANY GAY MEN GENUINE AND HONEST AND WANT TO TRY FOR ROMANCE AND LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP!!! '' please,getin touch....

Matthew_Clouser
Posted

keep lookin.. we all need that special someone

Posted

I don't know how many are actually successful. I've tried the volunteer route. I've volunteered many times at various gay community events/functions in my city and have had no luck.I don't seem to hit it off with anyone I'm volunteering with. I'm the type of guy who will not go to gay functions or events alone. I refuse to. I admit I have an insecurity that I'm not comfortable going alone,not knowing anyone there or trying to randomly approach guys I don't know to make conversation. I have ***s of not knowing what to say,how to say it and being rejected or approaching someone who is already partnered and them or their partner not taking kindly to me.
I absolutely NOT a bar/club/drag scene/circuit guy. I hate that scene with a passion!!! I can't stand guys who like to get drunk,or hit on you/try to pick you up for sex. I'm turned OFF by drag queens and effeminity in gay men. I don't drink,don't smoke or use profanity either.
So what other choice am I faced with to find a partner??? Gay websites like this and other various ones where I have personal ads and profiles.I'm on GayCanada.com,Gay.com,Manhunt.net,Plentyoffish.com,Mingle2.com,O.K.Cupid.com,Hotornot.com,Cupid.com, and even have an ad that I update and repost on Craigslist.org once a month. On Craigslist most of the men with ads are just looking for sex only,hoping that "the one" can weed through all those ads to find mine. I'm also on Facebook and belong to a few local Saskatoon gay groups and put messages on the wall of those groups,but seem to hardly get any response.

Posted

it is not successful at all Darren..... Me too I have tried lots of gay websites,but, no response at all... if ever there has been one, the only problem is that the other guy does not want to relocate.... so....
pfffff i have already dropped the search you know.... because it brings me more *** than hopes... It is just so incredible to find that how unlucky i am and sometimes pathetic also... anyway as I put it it's my karma...

Posted

Well Darren and Vinesh i am searching for quite some time but still not found anyone jet, but i keep hoping. I search a relationship with an australian because i have been there and i love the country and its people so much. I would even gladly relocate to australia. even i know it is no easy task, but so far i got nothing.

So if you are australian and searching for a relationship please dont hide yourself and contact me.........

I know your ***, depression and sorrow all to well. But i try to always think positive. But i wouldnt say im unlucky vinesh. I just heard from some people wich are living in Newseeland that they lost their house and some neigbours lost relatives. I know its sounds pathetic but luck is relative.

So maybe you ask yourself how i can look forward positive. I suggest that you think of something you like in your live like, a favorite place, a sunset, a nature scenery or something nice you did, some place you visited. Or also you can do something wich you like the most. At least for me i feel it helps a lot.

I know that you all Out there are wonderful people and you dont need to hide yourself behind a wall. You dont have to make yourself smaller than you are. I hear a lot of insecurity out of your statements, be self confident. You are somebody! You are beautiful! You are adorable! Each and everyone out there in the gay communities is a wonderful and lovable human being!!!

So dont be shy, contact other gays, find out what they like and what not. Always be polite even if they reject you, because youi always get what you seed, to speek in terms.

So i you didnt find your partner wich you want to spend life with, dont give up! Tomorrow the sun will rise again over the horizon! It can happen tomorrow or later but if you found this special one wich you love more than anything the time you spent waiting will not count aymore! Its well worth the wait for the right one!

I hope i could encourage some of you people guys,until later

Hugs Armin

Posted

So I read some of these comments since my posting a few hours ago. Thanks for the email Vinesh. It's good (and bad) to see someone in a similar situation as myself. I know I'm not the only one going through emotional ***. I try to handle it as best I can by diverting my mind with hobbies and interests that I'm into. Sometimes it works. but it that NEED and WANT to have a man in my life will ALWAYS BE THERE!!!!! I just have to think about all the other things and people I have in my life and be greatful for it.

Posted

Thxs Darren.... My remedy is my work... i try to compensate this huge gap of loneliness by concentrating fully on my professional aims... Me too I really want that person who will be ALWAYS THERE FOR ME...