Respect for the Lesbian Relationship - Love and Romance

Posted

I just wonder (out loud, that is...) why it is that lesbian relationships are perceived more like "cute" a "transitional" phase or an invitation to ask to join in (by men)? It's disrespectful, to say the least, and disturbing that the world refuses to not see us as people able to commit to one another and have the disregard to say stupid shit they wouldn't ordinarily say to a heterosexual couple. "ooo ... Can I join in? Can I watch?" I've told so many people to fuck off that I've actually lost count! Lost a few so-called friends in the interim.

Will the ignorance ever end? It get exhausting sometimes to defend my reasons for not wanting a man (ugh ... the thought!).

Posted

No, I don't think it will ever end, men find it hot for an example that girls now days tend to be barsexual and kiss other girls to GET attention from men. I agree, it's fairly disgusting to me, it's like how can you ever go into public? Thankfully I have not been in that situation yet. It's degrading in many ways

Posted

I doubt it'll ever end. I'm not even currently in a relationship, yet just in letting them know I'm lesbian, I get asked if they can watch. And yes, I've been told that old tired expression, 'I just haven't found the right man yet'. To which say, 'Oh you mean the man my family ***d me to marry who couldn't keep a job & lived off of me, or the man who sexually assaulted me, or the man who ***d me, or the men who gang banged me!' That usually shuts them up, until the next time they see me getting along with a woman, and they ask can they watch.

Posted

just responed yeah sure bend over, i'll make u my bitch, they don't ask to join in any way. lol. or u get free drinks from say well maybe if i'm drunk enough i'll think about it. just leave before u get to wasted though. lol. most men are dogs what more can i say.

Posted

dont get me started on how much men think their package is all a woman needs to satisfy her. it really makes me irate.They think they are the only one to do make a woman fulfilled, boy are they wrong. And we all know it.

Posted

Agree 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

Posted

I am so sick of that expression (u haven't found the right 1) it just make wanna puke then rub it all over their face! To say the least.

Posted

When they say "you just haven't found the right one" they're referring to SEX. When I proudly say: "I have - and we don't even use DILDOS cuz we don't need phallic insertion for pleasure" they clam up.

• 10 months later...
Posted

my ex fiancee was straight till she met me so she still had the feeling that she needed toys to plesure her. i must admit that id never used any toys before her, now weve split, i will never use any toys again, its just not right for me.

i managed to enjoy a full sex life without toys before i met her, and now am looking forward to real a lesbian sex life with a real lesbian/woman that comes along in my future. (you never know it might be my ex, the love of my life that is coming to see me in 2 days time.