life is funny - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

I met a fellow recently last week. There looked like there might be potential, but all he wanted was a romp in the hay, and that's not my thing. I'm an emotional fellow, need warmth, love, and support, but folks are so hung up on pillowing. Perhaps I'm just finished with relationships. I enjoy flirting, yes, but beyond that there is just too much hassle.

Posted

I meet guys on line who seem like a lively prospect till it comes right down to it. Then I find out they are all talk and no walk!

Posted

I'm wishy washy a bit myself only because I try to put myself in situations that are not appropriate for me in order to accommodate somebody else, but that is not how to live. You must do what's comfortable for you and communicate that to the other party. If the other party won't accept that, then it's hasta la vista, baby. I don't think I've learned my lesson yet though.

Posted

I know, it's easier to date a nymphomaniac cuz at least you know what he wants.

Posted

I think I'd be pretty comfortable with a mirror image of myself, but I spent most of today thinking that it's my writing that provides me with my true companionship. People are smurfed up--or maybe I am. Better just to write, to create people, relationships, worlds, and live in what I write.

Posted

I have a very negative self-image (Thanks Dad) and prefer my writing and my cat and my family.

Posted

Pets are great that they don't argue with you. They just let you rub them all over and make cute noises.

Posted

My aquatic frog died a few days ago. He lived with me for almost two years, and they were wonderful years. There are different theories about how he died. I don't think it was a government plot, but sometimes--well, you know--frogs just die.

Posted

Was he an Al Queda frog, the govt might have a gruge if he was. More than likely the poor thing just croaked. I hope you feel better soon cuz I know how attched people get to pets. We had a fish that we all loved, and everyone was upset when Jaws died.

Posted

I want snakes now, nothin' but snakes. I have plans to get a snake and name it Camilla Parker Bowles.

Posted

A snake? Too creepy for me. And why would you insult any critter, even a slimyass, fugly one by naming it Camila Parker Bowles, she aint exactly a looker, a course neither is Charles, but his boys are hot, sexy and saucy.

Posted

Well, William is taken, Tristram, but there's still hope for Henry. I never assumed naming a snake Camilla Parker Bowles would be an insult to the snake but, rather, to the Duchess of Whatever herself.

Posted

Harry's hotter than William anyways, loves those pale skinned gingers. As for the Duchess of Whatever, don't you think nature has been mean enough to her, and think of the poor snake's feelings, named after something cold and repulsive, oh, I just got the comparison!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Harry's here on the East Coast now.