romantic style - Love and Romance

AN****

Posted

why is that most of the people never want to admit that they respond to romanticism and charm?? Me, personally i think that even a small flower i found i between the grass makes a difference and forms a smile in that one person's face...

Posted

im a complete sucker for romance.. doesnt have to be a diamond ring.. a coke can pull will do... it's the thought that counts... and poetry gets me every time.. even when i hear a sentimental song played in the mall, i'll immediately look for my gf :P

Posted

I have never been one for romantic novels or movies, but I am a big time romantic at heart!

Like Sharon said, it is the little things that count!

Posted

the simplest thing can be the biggest thing in a relationship, normally people will ignore about the small thing, but i'm a kind of person enjoy doing tht small things, like make a missed call to my gf, and my gf will sure call me bck and ask y u call? and i will say because I MISS U A LOT tht's y i made a missed call to u..LOL ;p

Posted

tip: do check first if your gf likes missed calls... if my gf did that to me, i'd totally flip cos i hate calling back. if i get missed calls, i never call back if i can help it. If it's urgent enough, they can sms! Reason is i have a lot of work on my phone... smses/mms/emails etc.... calls are only for emergencies :P

Posted

haha..sharon..dont worry, she likes it very much..she said it was soo sweet..but rmmber, dont do it too offen laa..she will get bored! LOL!!

Posted

I hate talking on the phone to begin with, but I do hate missing a call. I hate voice mail even more. I rather talk to the person than listen to those stupid #*%/x& messages!!
Like I said before, I am the romantic and love to do the littlest things, but I don't mind at all if I am on the receiving end of it either!

Posted

I love romance....... I am a bit of a romantic I think. But it depends on the person that I am dating. I love to show the girl or guy that i am with that he or she is worth dating. i love romantic comedies and stuff like that. I would LOVE to show someone that side of me.....