Would love to see some meeting stories - Love and Romance

He****

Posted

I met the love of my life who is now my ex while working at a daycare. I had been working there for a few months and was friends with everyone. One of the directors was trying to get a friend of hers on, and would always tell me how cute she was and sweet and funny...I was in a long distance relationship, at that point for only 2 months, and i was in the process of ending it....

the day she started at work, i'll never forget the smile, that very first smile she ever gave me...so sweet and tender and excited and just happy...she handed me her baby, 4mo, at the time and that was the beginning of our happily never after. we began this strange dance, a tango of sort, full of passions and secret delights, yet...something kept her away...she was with her baby daddy...and i had fallen in love...so deeply and madly in love....i confessed and cried and pleaded....she said she loved me too she just didn't know how to end it, she didn't know if she could be with a girl....didn't know the dynamics...i told her i would take care of her, promised her the world, and i could easily give it to her...

it was almost a year later, a year of being in love and feeling like i was being fooled, beofre she left him, not at my request, and tried to pursue me...it was june, and i was so torn, i couldn't deal wit the *** of my heart laying with another...i didn't think she would ever be with me...i began to try and push her away and let her go, but i couldn't...she begged me, and told me to please let her in and let her in....she left him, moved in with a friend, and came after me....

we got together july 13/14, the very second it hit midnight, we always celebrated two days as our anniversary...it was great, we had troubles because she still couldn't leave her baby daddy alone, she still didn't trust our love...she slept with him and later me one day and i think that was the start of all our hurt....i never cheated on her, i couldn't bring myself to hurt her the same way she had me...it was crazy tho, i was so hurt....

we went thru some extreme ups and downs and just shit that you wouldn't even imagine....she had a stay in a hopital for a mental breakdown after she ***d me....she tried to give me custody of the baby, she was too at the time....she fought me while i was driving....i picked her up from countless hotel parties and stayed up all nite while she puked....i took care of her when she would binge on her countless pills...took it all, the verbal *** and fights and slaps, all of it cuz i loved her so damn much.... i wasn't an angel, i had my flaws....but i never cheated, never strayed, always provided for my family and took care of my household and child....my daughter never went without...neither did wifey....

it was a month before our three years anniversary that we finally called it quits...there was so much hurt and lies and deception....i had lost all my friends, even the ones i had to sneak around to see....let me explain, over the years, ex's have become friends and she never trusted that....i wasn't allowed to do much of anything...yet, i still kept in contact with them....one big problem....but if i hadn't, i would have completly lost myself in her, which i damn near did...it was crazy....i cant even begin to fully explain our love affair....we had it all, a home, a family, a baby, at one point a dog....it was great but so many things beyond our control snuck in and killed us...trust was gone, lies were told, secrets kept...

Twice, she has dated one of my ex's. Once, only for a little while, after she had to see for herself why i left her and how she works....she came running back to me....now she is still with an ex of mine, and she is even more miserable now....some nights, i get lonely depressed text messages, begging for love and sweet goodnights...then the next morning i'll get one saying she can't talk to me....its kills me to know she isn't happy, but she was the one who walked away from the empire we had built...

i'll always love her, once you love someone they stay in your heart forever, but thanks to her, i am fully aware of how strong i am, how capable and able and amazing, i am....i have so much love to give and i am ready to met the one who really deserves the love i have.....

that is my greatest love story..so far....cant wait to write a new chapter and let that one melt away in the wind....

...para siempre te amare pero mi corazon a otra se lo dare, otra que lo quiera y que me de su alma entera....

Posted

susan, your love story is the type i aspire to one day and it makes me happyto know that there are people out there living it and i can wait for my turn to etch it upon my own heart..thanks for helping my belief in love stay alive....

Posted

Jenny, I'm sorry that you have gone through so much. But know that everything will work out in time and that there really is someone out there just for you. I have found that usually, the right connection is made when you're not looking or expecting it. I am happy to know that my story helped in some way. I think that's pretty cool, so thank you for sharing. Take care.