love her or leave her alone? - Love and Romance

Ni****

Posted

I have met this girl.I feel that is the one. I know that she is in it only to use me,But the love i have for her is so deep.We are not together right now and the *** i feel is something that i have never felt before.. I want to be with her so bad.I dream of her i can still feel her and smell her scent in my sleep. I can't breath without her. What am i to do. I really could use some help have never been though this before.

Posted

Wow Nicole if you know she is using you, stay away from her, she is toxic, that is not a relationship, that is not love, don't let her use you.

Posted

Nicole,
I agree with Marianne. You were put on this earth to be used by anyone. I understand how you feel, but you knowing she 's only using you can destroy your selfesteem. There is a woman out there for you it's just not this woman who is using you. Never settle for second best when you can have the best that God has to offer you.

Posted

I am with Marianne and Jodie, if this woman is using you, then get away from her. This is not love she has to offer you. You''ll never find love from her ever. Its time to walk away, cry about what a rotten person she is, and move on. Her heart deserves to be loved by someone who can treat you with the respect and love you deserve. Dont allow someone to walk over your heart. You are so much better than this and if you allow her to treat you this way, she'll continue. You are worth so much more. Hugs

Posted

I want to thank everyone for there comments.I know u all are right and i guess i just need to hear it from other people.Once again i thank u and i am going to move. I know and understand that it is going to be a hard road and so glad that i found people who will hear me out.

Posted

i do understand that *** u can't breath, the ache in your heart is more than u can bare, you can't live without her , it's like life just stop, but that's so not true You must first realize that loving urself is/ should be much more powerful than the love u have for her. You deserve better know u never change who u r to please any1 and never ask that of them if u can't accept a person as is than move away from the situation. Lo ve is hard it's all over the place happy, sad ,wonderful, selfish, joyous and loving but u must find the love for u from u. it's hard walking away and sometimes we do make wrong choices are rather choices we believe to be right at that moment just love u

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Ladies..this was a great read for me! For all of us that need to heal..lets love our selves. I will not give up my dream of having a beautiful woman in my life that I will some day marry. Keep your dreams alive and kicking!

Posted

Nicole, you need to cut her loose , she is very unhealthy for you, I know you deserve better than that.

Posted

Nicole,
How are you doing? Its been a few weeks since you posted... are you good? Have you moved on? Remember there are plenty of shoulders and ears here for you. You are not alone.
We are concerned about you. Keep in touch