It sucks. - Looking for LOVE!!!

Al****

Posted

It really sucks that when you confess to the guy you like him and then he will reply to you ok. Just ok... I feel like I'm floating on nothingness. Sometimes expecting to much will sometimes get you hurt. I will accept yes or no only. But ok, what the hell is that mean. argh!

Posted

same with me,sometimes i couldnt expect whatever these things really matters not to us.so,we have to accept that sometimes we are win and sometimes we are a loser.we have to think that a part of a game.
well,if you will asked me if i like to suck?i think like a comfussing game of chess
the next move was yours?im game........................

William_J._Reulbach
Posted

If you get an "Ok" it usually means it's not. He's just not as interested in you as you are in him. Time to let it go and move on. If he really wants to be with you, let him make the next move. It does suck, but sometimes that's just the way it goes. Don't worry, though, it's not you.

Posted

what i said?once again im game,just not artistc when it comes to sex.because im a posituve thinker.to negative thinker i dont think so.i respesct that.....dont jump to conclusion what im thinking.................

Posted

Well we all play the fool when it comes to matters of the heart. But we must never let one person break our spritis, we must move on . We are all good loving people and they are the ones to lose.

Posted

yeah! i agree!!! but not all?and its depends to case by case of our relationship,and have a good chemistry.we have both gave and take and understanding to each other.rigth?

Posted

well... its just a bummer that you have courage to say it. But it's really time to move on. I don't want to waste my time on thinking of him. I'd rather waste my time in thinking about my self rather than him.. hehehehe...

Posted

thats good you have to move on,his not only a men in this world,there is some you actually available.when there are missing there also arrive.do not *** yourself if not for you.

Posted

OK is not an answer. It is right up there with maybe. Both are cop-out answers, averting the real answer you really need to hear. Never settle for just OK. The ocean is filled with many species of men, take a swim. Chances are, you'll find several others that are more direct and seldom use words like OK or maybe. IF Mr. OK makes up his mind and steps forward, then it's up to you to either step forward or simply return the reply as "OK".

Posted

@ kristoffer - well... actually I'm also thinking if I'm already move on and then suddenly he will step forward to me and say those words that I said to him. Maybe I will say ok to him now. hehehehe...

Posted

What really sucks is saying OK without sincerity.And I believe on this saying"action speaks louder than words.''.But OK has a consideration anyway, it depends.
Well, well,well, We cannot teach our self or our heart to love, because it only beats to the person who's meant to you..How I wish u can see my heart whom it beats for...Cheers guys!

Posted

Valid point, William. When one's heart does beat in a certain way for that certain person, you'll know. OK can be derived as a consideration but it doesn't hold much stock for the person who is on the receiving end. In this day and age, it's much easier to simply come right out and state the obvious. Using such words as "OK" leaves this door half open. Either you want this door wide open or not. Cut to the chase and get to the point. Or does the person who just said "OK" need more time to understand the question?

Posted

i agree kristoffer. Much better to say yes or no rather than ok. Because ok is is in between, its the safe answer. maybe he don't want to hurt me or something. But much better to answer it in an honest way because its the most right thing to do.

Posted

yes, allan, you should talk to him, Don't accept his answer OK! thats unacceptable.He must have to say!either''YEs or No!...hmmmmm.....

Posted

certainly, this discussion makes sense. something to get my single neuron working. hehe
with all fairness, i can't blame the guy allan is talking about. you can't really expect him to give you a yes or no answer right away. i think all of us, i and you allan included, would also give okay as an initial answer when faced with similar situation. yes, it would be best if a more specific answer was given. but this is a big thing, what you're asking from him. the guy sure is thinking. and you should be glad with that. he's not someone who follows his initial instinct. he's logical -- a very good attribute. he's maybe just thinking a lot of things when he said okay. nevertheless, i'm sure he has a very good intention for both of you. whatever answer that ok would turn to, whether a yes or no, i'm sure it would be best for both of you. good luck, allan. i wish the best.

Posted

You have a point there. Somehow I agree but we have different opinions. For me its really much better to tell the truth or he just say i can't say answers right now because I don't know what I will answer. But it really depends on the person I guess on how they will respond on that kind of situation.