why? - Love and Romance

Posted

I'm really startin to hate women!!!! Why do I always have to get my feelins hurt. Every girl that I talk to stops talkin to me they always say the they are not on my level or that they are intimidated by me. I'm sooooooo over it!

Posted

I hate guys cause they say they're different from anyone else and then go and break my heart -_____-
The last few have been
1) Fake
2) Had a girlfriend he neglected to tell me about
3) Left me for my best friend
4) Suddenly started slagging me off :\

Posted

I'm sorry about that. I never fucked with me. EVER!

Posted

I guess we're just meeting the wrong people :\
Hope your luck gets better.

Posted

Yea I guess. Some for you love and thanks a lot! :-)

Posted

I love women. I love to kiss the softness of their lips and they way they feel in my arms when I hold them. I love to watch women, they are so beautiful, and when I am in love, she captivates me and I cant get enough. Some women can be bad just like anyone, you have to find the right one. No man could captivate my heart and keep my passion burning.

Posted

It 's good to know that someone still has postitive thoughts for us women. LOL we are not all Bad. complicated yes, but is is a 2 sided street. When u find the one that u really care for then, time, patience and honesty are few of the virtures that are needed to make a relationship work. and it does require a lot of work to stay together , unfortunatley most of us loose patience and that is when things usually start falling apart..

Posted

You are absolutely right. It does take a lot of work to make a relationship last. Sometimes in youth or other reasons, we see lots of opportunites to find lust around the corner. Finding the right one and holding on takes courage and committment and love.

Posted

Women are absolutely crazy... but I still love them.