Would you have sex in a public toilet?

Would you have sex in a public toilet?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have sex in a public toilet?

• Yes! The risk makes it exciting! I don't care if anyone else is around!
    • Yes, but only if it's quiet and safe – no chance to get caught and no kids or security guard around.
    • Probably not. If a guy was cruising me in a toilet I might wait outside to get his number.
    • No way! Toilets are smelly, dirty and you could get arrested. Gross!

Posted

Yes the smell of piss and dried jizz splashes on the cubicle wall make it all the more axciting!

Posted

Right now I would suck pretty much any dick and would eat any pussy right now in a public bathroom . In a heart beat I am horny I would eat pussy or suck a dock on a bus bench at this point 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Would love a guy from the UK to show me the ropes and give me my first experience in a res troom/toilet

• 2 months later...
Posted

has a ***ager how is always horny  and playing with my cock my parents and I live next to the mall so everyday after school I would go to the mall and play some video games in the arcade this one time I felt like going to the bathroom and jerking my cock .  I was the only one in the bathroom at the time so I sat back and started to jerk my cock to all the dirty pictures and dirty writing on the walls when some guy came and sat down the stall next to me I thought I was being quiet and kept on jerking my cock.  I thought I was being quiet not knowing I was moving my feet and that was the sign to hook up with guy's in the public bathroom because before I know it he gets down on his knees and slide his cock under the bathroom stall I remember looking at it his cock was so huge and thick I wish I didn't know what to do but I was so horny . I bent down and put his huge thick cock in my mouth I  couldn't believe what I was doing sucking some random strangers cock where is a big turn-on for me  before I knew it I can feel this thick salt E-liquid shoot and fill my mouth he was coming down my throat

Posted

has a ***ager how is always horny  and playing with my cock my parents and I live next to the mall so everyday after school I would go to the mall and play some video games in the arcade this one time I felt like going to the bathroom and jerking my cock .  I was the only one in the bathroom at the time so I sat back and started to jerk my cock to all the dirty pictures and dirty writing on the walls when some guy came and sat down the stall next to me I thought I was being quiet and kept on jerking my cock.  I thought I was being quiet not knowing I was moving my feet and that was the sign to hook up with guy's in the public bathroom because before I know it he gets down on his knees and slide his cock under the bathroom stall I remember looking at it his cock was so huge and thick I wish I didn't know what to do but I was so horny . I bent down and put his huge thick cock in my mouth I  couldn't believe what I was doing sucking some random strangers cock where is a big turn-on for me  before I knew it I can feel this thick salt E-liquid shoot and fill my mouth he was coming down my throat

Posted

Posted

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have done a lot of naughty things in public places and public bathrooms! I must say that I absolutely LOVE getting caught and seen being the obvious bitch and the sissy faggot! I only wear thongs every day and I love to pull my thongs up really high above my waist line and show them off to everyone to see me wearing a thong and see what a sissy I am! I got caught a bunch on my knees and sucking dick in my little thongs many times in public and people either watch or don’t. I have been caught while I’m on all fours and wearing only a thong on with a dick inside my tight little sissy ass at least 5/6 times in public places and never missed a beat he said ignore them and take my cock deep inside that little ass! I have worn a thong as my swim suit more times than I can remember and I love the stares I get from people 

• 9 months later...
Posted

I have had many times. The library at my college , late 60's early 70's, had a very active tearoom in the basement. Door was quite loud when it opened. I've sucked lots of cocks there. Love it.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I started going to rest area at greenup dam in ky when in college. Went for years til police shut it down cause it was so popular. I was caught sucking cock twice by cops, but I really enjoyed the anonymity and danger 

LovingGaySex69
Posted

I got fucked in the Walmart bathroom once 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I've fucked and been fucked. The hottest time was a road trip to Vegas from LA. Stopped at a rest area about 2 in the morning. There was a group of about 5 guys fondling and jerking in the handicap stall. Got steamy quick. I took my clothes off and let any of them fuck me. At one point 3 of us were sandwiched up with cocks in our asses at the same time. So hot.

Sexylegs-6120
Posted
On 4/7/2015 at 10:51 AM, MarioGarcia said:

I did it once full panetration and all... another time just butt fondled but it was exciting

Mmm,I wanna get but pounded,making my anal throb

Posted

I have many times and would gladly do it many more

• 2 years later...
ballparkdogg
Posted

i have gotten a blowjob in a stall.    i prefer some place else, but it was exciting at the time

Posted
yes i would, hmu if you wanna do this if you locate i’m bridgeport connecticut
Posted

I'd love to suck a dick in a stall that be so hot and have him spank me or suck me to. I love sucking dick in a public place

• 3 weeks later...
Wanting2please
Posted

I don't know if anything turns me on more and it's all I fantasize about... The thought of being in public somewhere and the guy pulls me to the side and makes me undress form and touch him it's all I want

Posted
I did and would do it again
Posted

If you consider oral sex (bjs) sex, I swear my all-time best have been in toilet stalls. Enter excited for the possibilities, see something good, make a connection, and get ready for some amazing sensations!

Posted

I did and it wasn't pleasant  afterwards I went into the the woods nearby and the fun was amazing 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I'd love to suck a dick in a public bathroom. I've done it at a public pool in the showers a few times

Posted

I’d have no problem rimming, sucking, getting fuck n filled in a public washroom

i however would like a few pig tops to use me in a very filthy broken truck stop washroom. 

Posted

Personally I have too much class for that I mean if I want to be treated like a girl or a lady I'm not going to let somebody take me to a toilet and anybody that takes you to a toilet doesn't deserve you because that's just nasty just my personal opinion