Would you have sex in a public toilet?

Would you have sex in a public toilet?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have sex in a public toilet?

• Yes! The risk makes it exciting! I don't care if anyone else is around!
    • Yes, but only if it's quiet and safe – no chance to get caught and no kids or security guard around.
    • Probably not. If a guy was cruising me in a toilet I might wait outside to get his number.
    • No way! Toilets are smelly, dirty and you could get arrested. Gross!

Posted (edited)

All this month we're talking about CRUISING here at Gays.com!

Toilet sex (or 'cottaging') has been going on for decades. Back in the olden days it was one of the only way to meet other gay guys, but it still remains popular, despite easier ways to meet up and the possible legal issues nowadays (remember what happened to George Michael?!)

Vote below! Your answer is anonymous :P

image_810.png

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Quite like the excitement.. as long as you don't get a 'moaner' screaming the place down.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I did it once full panetration and all... another time just butt fondled but it was exciting

• 3 months later...
Posted

Wouldn’t touch a public toilet with a 10ft pole, or a 10ft cock that I was interested in. I used to go clubbing and would know that it was happening there in the club washroom, and I used to go to the Malls and even know it was happening there. People have cruised me in both places, but when I would go to the public washroom it was for going to the washroom, and even then would hate just the fact that I wasn’t alone. Now I never leave the home so I can go to my own washroom to do washroom business. A few times when I was in the Clubs and Malls, I was approached outside the stall door, while doing my business, what kind of an experience is that, fun I think not. Not for me anyway. However, I did have roommates that went many places for sex only, and public washrooms were one of their fun locations. They were looking for sex, so that’s another story, I never looked for sex when I went out. If you’re looking for sex and not having a poop in a public toilet then that’s great because you can find a cruiser, and in public the only place to be alone with them sometimes, is in a public washroom toilet stall. Good luck though, just meet them outside the washroom so you can meet them first, don’t you want to know who your about to have sex with? There are more “Yes” answers to this poll than there is “No” anyway, so who am I to chime in. Omg, I think I have to go to the washroom now, so thanks for sharing.

Posted

have done it b4 and prob would again

Downplay666
Posted

I always wanted to be in a restroom and a bunch of guys walk in and run a train on me

Downplay666
Posted (edited)

Email me or something if any of you are interested

Edited by MarkBryant
  • 3 months later...
Posted

I did it, back in the day. I most likely would again, I am really lonely these days.

• 2 months later...
Posted

I Love Having Sex In The Toilet Cubicle, Very HOT,HOT,HOT.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Does anyone know of any places like this in Liverpool, UK?

• 2 weeks later...
Brave-Heart
Posted

When I came out in the 1940s and 1950s they were the easiest places to find sex, especially in NYC when they charged to get into the subway tearooms. It was fun and exciting. And I have continued to do so over the years. I was entrapped twice and the second time the undercover guy told me to ALWAYS let the other guy do the first touching and/or erection exposure. I could write tons of posts about cruising public toilets/places.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted

I absolutely love being at a public place a bathroom or anywhere and getting kinky and naughty and I am sooo turned on when I’m watched and seen being a little sissy or heard being a faggot by people in public places. I show off my thong and belly button and wear only crop tops and I squeal n moan when I am getting my ass pounded on good I squeal like a little piggy 🐷 

Posted

I have done it before received a very good blow job 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I find the smell of stale piss a big turn on! How fucking wierd am I?

Posted

I like getting caught on my knees with a dick in my mouth and sucking it like a faggot does