Being used as a toilet

Hotpot

Posted

I want to be used as a toilet drinking pee and eating poo is anyone interested 

Posted

I love rimming a clean hole on the outside, told to put my tongue inside for it to lick n taste how full n dirty inside is, I won't eat it, I'll play with it, licking dirty asses clean, sucking thickly coated cocks, and other filthy stuff. 

I'd love to have my head held in a filthy toilet as a few guys rough fuck my ass, filling it not knowing their status, (unless they say take my toxic load)

Posted

I love it as it is dirty if someone wants to shit in My mouth and make sure I swallow it all they can 

Posted

I don't et it, I love playing with it, doing stuff with it. I'd like an older dirty  poz pig to put my cock in a cage, keep me in a filthy basement washroom, as a filthy dumb pig. filmed dirty rimming him and whoever, thickly coating cocks to suck,  my ass beaten, wrecked, fucked n filled, xl dildo's butt plugs used on me,  cock ***d, balls squeezed ***fully hard,  beaten, making me beg to be his dumb filthy pig, saline injected,  having me rim, suck, get fucked raw by his friends and strangers,  They all use the floor to dump on,  laughing, calling me names as He tells me what to do with it, 

Posted

I love it as it is dirty if someone wants to shit in My mouth and make sure I swallow it all they can 

Master-Daniel-1000
Posted

Hotpot:  I will feed you.  I am real and serious about us doing this.  you will need to relocate to Portland Oregon  USA to live here rent- free My toilet slave.

See My profile on this site and follow its instructions.  you will go to FetLife-dot-com (which is spelled out to not trigger blockage by this site.  you know how to convert it to to a regular site address).  

Contact Me as I instruct you on My profile here on this site to get to FetLife-dot--com to find Me and talk to Me.  Use FetLife's search engine on the upper-left corner of every page to enter MasterDaniel1000 with no spaces or hyphens (-) and then send Me a PM DM) to start our conversation.  (Tell Me you're from this site also.)

Do this now.

Vthesissysexslave
Posted
On 11/16/2022 at 12:31 AM, Bttmrimpig said:

I don't et it, I love playing with it, doing stuff with it. I'd like an older dirty  poz pig to put my cock in a cage, keep me in a filthy basement washroom, as a filthy dumb pig. filmed dirty rimming him and whoever, thickly coating cocks to suck,  my ass beaten, wrecked, fucked n filled, xl dildo's butt plugs used on me,  cock ***d, balls squeezed ***fully hard,  beaten, making me beg to be his dumb filthy pig, saline injected,  having me rim, suck, get fucked raw by his friends and strangers,  They all use the floor to dump on,  laughing, calling me names as He tells me what to do with it, 

I agree scat is a no for me but I don’t mind eating a clean on the outside a lil messy on the inside. That sound like the life I want to have and need. 

Posted

Nice 👍 I love to eat it all and swallow it all 

Posted

I want my mouth filled with scat and stuffed with dick:)

Posted

That is hot, I thickly coated my friends, filled my mouth, he held my head and royally fucked my throat 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I want to fill my diaper and make stinkies while filling my mouth with poo

Posted

I'd like a top to make lick your ass clean

• 2 months later...
Bttmrimpig
Posted

I’ve been looking for older dirty couples, dirty tops, dirty black tops and their friend to use

and *** me as their filthy bottom pig.

Licking filthy asses, sucking shit covered cocks, getting rough fucked n filled, being streamed and filmed to put online. Party + breeding, tops have me with no rights, no choice, no say, no safe word.

He and his friends make me do whatever dark sick twisted depraved sadistic perverted kinky stuff they want. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I really would like 2 older filthy pigs to use me, *** me, they and their friends *** my ass and fill it,  train me, hypnotize me and make into a shit eating toilet pig, for them and their friends, I love rimming filthy asses and sucking thickly covered cocks clean, much more

• 2 months later...
Posted

Own a toilet slave already, looking to find others who are interested and totally submissive. It would help if the candidates were at least somewhat near me; I don't train online. Training is something best done in real-time only.

• 4 months later...
Pigslut21224
Posted

Love to have guys shit in my mouth and *** me

• 2 months later...
Bttmrimpig
Posted

I’d like to be toilet trained. Chem slammed with used needles, taking un medicated HVL poz loads , rimming filthy asses, sucking dirty cocks, ***d to swallow it all. 
go to bathhouses, filthy sleazy gay bars and clubs to have guys watch as my top pisses in my mouth to swallow and use my tongue as toilet paper. 
have his friends watch as he uses my mouth as a toilet while they call me names. I’ll do whatever dark sick twisted depraved filthy nasty sadistic perverted kinky stuff he wants. 
drugged up dumb filthy pig to be ***d and used. No rights, no choice, no say, always naked, cock in chastity/Castrated (never to cum again) forbidden to have or use a safe word, only spit for lube taking infected and non infected cum deep inside my ass, raw is law no cock refused, forbidden to get checked for status.