love - Looking for LOVE!!!

Daniel_Harkin

Daniel_Harkin
Posted

two years of hell. waking up now

Joseph_Kenney
Posted

I just wish that I was with someone for two years.

Will_Chapin
Posted

i know this may not help but, being with sum 1 for that long is a hard thing to find, i was with mine for almost 3 yrs and he jst dropped me like a bad habit, but ya never know u may get lucky, Will

Posted

I am from the old school.. the days pre-hi, disco, I bounced at gat clubs and was home with different people. Don't get me wrong, sex was great. BUT, I found my self seeing out of age persons, I moved to fla 13 yrs ago and said i wanted to settle down. I met someone i was 35 he was 22? we were together for 12 yrs. It was great at the beginng the last 2 yrs I saw the true colors. They were probably always there but love is blind. he still introduced me as roommate as he wanted to hide his sexuality and I went with it, co-depency sucks.. and the finally he bought a motorcycle, he had that 3 months and killed himself. We all knew it was coming, But after 12 years it still hurts. I just wish I could find that one person who would love me for me, knew what he was and wasn't ashamed of it..... Gee I am so sorry, I just rambled on... point is while i bounced at bars i saw couple cum and go and there were very few that lasted a couple months. I could name on my hand the couples that were 5yrs or more. I am not saying its impossible to find but i thinnk guys just get tired of the same thing all the time and they need to get something xtra?? just an opinion but i stuck it out for the 12 years knowing he was messing around (guys and girls)

Joseph_Kenney
Posted

Sometimes we need to look at what that person has done for us. I firmly believe that every person that you meet leave a mark on you and a stepping stone on your path through life. I find myself now a days wishing I could go back to high school so that way I could tell the guy that I had a crush on that I was in love with him. I think that maybe he felt the same way or not. Will you are a nice person and you may find who you are looking for in life to love you for you. Thomas you still have your whole life to get that one person. Lee you know how it is to lose a love one and I know that even now after 12 years of him being gone you love him just as you did when you first met him. Daniel give yourself sometime to get over it. Love is a great thing to find. My parents were just friends when they got married in 1968 but I will tell you this after 42 years of marriage my parents still love each other as they did all those years ago. I am hoping to find a guy that can do that for me. I want to get married and have a big family. I want to be in my 60s and still love that person. I just think at the age of almost 25 most people just want to be LOVED.
JoJo