Top, Bottom or Both - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

*hugs onee-sama* me tooo! that why my mum was proud of my when i started drinking at 16 rather than 14 and told her when i was going to go drink... which was once till my 18... than moved here and had to wait till 19... *sighs* but i still rarely drink

Posted

wow thats insane. I know what you mean though *gives hollie and miranda a bear hug each*

Posted

crystal and i don't like kids, nor want any, so a stray kitty is the next best thing! and sooo she's cute!
what if i stuck my tongue out and put it in between the v sign with my fingers? hmm? hmm?

Posted

LOL wow i was gona for quite a bit and lea not jealous how can she be when shes got me lol i'm fucking awesome LOL besides its just a cat I BE DAMN if i'm having any damn kids fuck that i'm still young lets get off the damn baby topic lol
oh btw Rebecca if u blush i'm pouncing on u and humping u

Posted

*sits behind crystal and hugs onto her, her hands grabbing her chest* these are mine i can't be jelly of others when i got these, *slaps crystals ass* plus this oh man sooo hot

Posted

I would have to take the top! And by the way i'm a newbie to this website so give me a min to mingle (100% stud)

Posted

wooot! welcome to the site! and thank you for choosing this topic! u can go join the dom side, which have jackets, but no subs! unlike the sub side who has subs and jackets, curtsy of subway. eat fresh!
*rubs rebecca's head* shh shh kitty, it's all ok

Posted

I would have to say I for sure a Top but don`t mind being a bottom as long as the women knows what she`s doing, cause there ain`t not wrose then having a women who doesn`t but you can always train them hehehe!!!!

Posted

hehehe and i love to train! LOL we doms have jackets and strippers curtsy of the subs since they paying for them LOL XD -humps rebecca- LOL chill kitty its ok XD
-bends down n pats Miranda- omfg ur so adorable now i know ur short XD