Top, Bottom or Both - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

*is so lost again* fucksakes I need to try and keep ontop of y'all... mm...though I like to please so I could take the bottom....*frowns and rubs her forehead* uh...to hot and tired to think straight...possibly medicated...

Posted

XD omg do they really have a dom site on here?!?! Tawnja, the woman i've been really interested in, and i have come to an agreement with that, that she might be the man in our relationship, but in the bedroom i definatly own her ass! but i really do enjoy both and so does she, so as you can imagine we do but heads sometimes still lol but it's good.

and welcome shaneka!!! how do you pronounce your name hun?

Posted

LMFAO HAHAHA DONNA UR MY NEW BUDDY! lol -high fives donna- i feel the same way if u have awesome skillz share them to the world also man just training a girl is sooo much fucking fun period

Posted

*crosses arms and stares at crystal* it's not happening....
*messes with rebecca's hair* your fun!!!!!
and yay for more ppl joining here *brings out cookies*
i think the sub side is losing...

Posted

*hugs onee-sama, her head in her chest, her free hand fans hollie* your just fucking cute is all onee-sama, everyone else just... weird...from sucking on a lower density of air, causing them to be airheads

Posted

HEY HEY me nu air head lol and lea it is sooo happening plus i thought it already was happening =P -pats lea head-

lol me nu freaky tall its not my fault ur so adorably short LOL -rubs Miranda head- so cute

Posted

so even tho this convo started several months ago i still want to add...in my passed relationships ive been more of the top cuz i know my body and get the job done but i love being a bottom bitch....i love to be dominated and just let my girl take over at the same time tho the more she please me the more i want to do the same to her so ill take her over and complel take her over and give it back to her...and can i get it rough please? like ok theres a time to be gentle but when the foreplay has gone outta control dont ruin the monet with some slow i dont wanna hurt you......just hurt me and make it worth it!!!!!!! no *** no gain

Posted

*hisses at crystal, hugging her onee-sama still, than pulls her over to becca so she can pat her on the head* it's ok airheads taste good, the rainbow ones the best! the sour and sweet so good...
it not happening crystal not even no cause you fail to stay tuned with your own lessons, damn interwebs...

*gives ceclia a cookie* you have my middle name ^.^ same spelling too. welcome to the convers!

Posted

ladies its CELIA not cecilia sorry im sooo particular but my *** in law has that name and bo we dont get along...a cookie thank you for that and for the welcome.....

leah *high 5 back*

im sorry i was so out there...its been a minute and all the talk got me going
and i started thinking and got all worked up...jeeeeeeezzzz....

Posted

5'11" *stiffles a tired yawn* I serious can't keep up with you guys anymore, I am hardly online anymore...fucksakes I hate being stressed, and def. can't find a place to live thats at least a bit wheelchair accessible is fuckin retarded!!

Posted

well yall suck im only 5"1 1/2 sighs and sits in my corner