???? - Love and Romance

Je****

Posted

Hey well let me get right to it, i'm single but i'm still really close friends with my 1st G`friend and my 1st love. But it's kind of funny we still act this and that way but still knowing we're not together. And she's put me through alot of bullshit and like a fool i've taken her bullshit n thought i was sticking around for the good of my heart.
I'm still loving her but i really can't go back to her, but with me i see and talk to her everyday.
What am i to do people, i want to move on but it seems so hard?
Anybody, Everybody Plaese Help!!!

Posted

THAT IS A TUF ONE..I SAY IF U REALLY WAN MOVE ON JUS MOVE ON IF U CAN HANDLE STILL TALKIN TO HA EVERYDAY THEN MORE POWER TO YA BUT I KNO IT GONE BE DIFFICULT BUT BASICALLY ALL U GOTTA DO IS GET U A NEW NEW AND U WILL START THINKIN ABOUT YA NEW NEW MORE THAN U THINK ABT YA EX AND SOON YALL WILL BE OUT OF THE STAGE WHERE U STILL GOT FEELINS FOR YA EX U WILL JUS HAVE LOVE FOR YA EX AS A FRIEND CUZ U GONE BE SO INVOLVED WIT THE NEW NEW SO GET U SOMEONE NEW TO KEEP UR MIND OCCUPIED OFF THE EX ULL GET PASSED THIS NO DOUBT OF DONE IT PLENTY OF TIMES HELL IM DOIN IT NOW LMAO!!!

Posted

Jermika I have 100% gone through what you are going through. I too had an ex that I took a lot of bullshit from for the longest time thinking I too was doing it for love and for a good reason. What it boils down to is this........If she hasnt changed yet then there is a high probability it isnt going to happen. I stuck around for a long time after we were split up hanging around still just being "Friends" with both of us knowing we are not together and through it all she still continued to put me through alot of bs. Eventually it there comes a point when you have to look within yourself and really dig deep and see is this person good for me even if she is just as a friend, is she good for me. If the answer is no then of course you know what you have to do but if the answer is yes then make damn sure its a yes and make damn sure that you will be respected unlike how you were in the relationship. I was unfortunate that I had to come to the realization that I had to move on completely friendship and all because I was still dealing with the bs just like I had when we were together. So if the friendship works and its a healthy friendship then go for it but if there was even a moment where you had to second guess the situation then its probably not a good idea to keep the cycle going because you probably have given her many chances to change. But just know the only person you can change is you and you have the right to do what it is you need to do to lead a healthy happy lifestyle. I wish you luck and hopefully your situation will have a better outcome then mine.