so Anal yes or no?? - Love and Romance

Ri****

Posted

*thinkng* I can't hold it in anymore the bitch in me gotta come out!

As soon as Miranda starts mixing it up she hit another spots and Bandit was singin

(im soooooooo fuckin girly when i scream lol, like frilly dress wearin, pink ribbon girly scream lol)

but it feels soooooooooooooooooo good though. I grab the back of Miranda's head and started to bite down on my lip, until it started to feel REAL GOOD and i started to lick my lips and my eyes got very cat like.

I look down at her and said, harder

Posted

as you wish mistress *using my free hand to pinch her nipple hard. nibbles on her clit a little not enough teeth to hurt but just enough to drive her crazy. while pounding her with four of my fingers using my knee to make sure i'm as far in as I can go* now I want you to scream for me darlin!

Posted

Pulse is quicken from the pressure from Miranda's teeth is place on my clit. I let out a big sigh its building up i can feel this will be a big one. I can't move, i feel my temperature rising my body turns bright red you can clearly see im about to pop. Then she pushes way deep in me one last time. I lose it, so much screamin, scracthin,and shakin involve. I knew people heard me but i didn't care, my knees gave way and I collaspe it felt as though my legs went to sleep. But again i didn't care my eyes were brwn with a slight tint of blue this time, I let out a purr she hit a homeroom i'm not even gonna lie she did me real good.

Posted

someone called me in for a rescue mission but i found i wasn't needed. *eye twitches slightly as she notices crystal still looking for the deed* really now? *rolls up sleeves* think someone's gonna need a hero later if you don't explain that box there

Posted

hmmm ? maybe its in my other box -opens other box full with more different girls deeds, looks through it-

oh someone is gonna have a bitch fit ooo who lea ur gonna have one? XD
-keeps looking through the box- AH FOUND IT see look ^.^ -shows lea the deed-

uh oh am i in trouble? o.o someone save me!!!!!

Posted

Yep ur turn to be IT

-looks back at Crystal-
"we told her to run but noooooooooo she jus had to find that deed, its funny cuz now she's gonna get beat by the rescue team which is Lea and her Barry Bond's baseball ball"

*cover eyes*
I can't watch!

Posted

LMAO OH NOOOO'SSS i dont want to get beat up &gt.&lt

-backs away slowly- eh what boxes... um those two boxes ...right there? ...ummm ... they were ...presents? uhhh Bandit and Miranda a little help here ^^;;

Posted

I'm sensin a Tiger Woods moment you better pull out some charm out of that box pupil. Tell her that those other deeds are voided u just didn't had time to organize it cuz ur not good at that, in fact ask her to help u organize ur paperwork it might jus calm her down at least put the bat down lol.

BF is in full effect everyone duck and cover!

Posted

hm but they are not voided? more than anything they are renew or new? =o

i do need help organizing papers though i have a 100 more boxes in the back =o lol maybe she wont throw a full BF maybe a little? XD

-runs in serect chamber and hides- where are the other girls when i need them XD

Posted

*goes thro the boxes* hehe, now which one shall i eat out first? hmm? this one? no no that one? nah *sticks herself in the box and giggles* i'll just have them all! *eats the deeds*

Posted

Meanwhile...........being pin up against a wall by Miranda

"It's your turn to be IT!"

Bandit grabs her by her hips and starts to grind on her thigh, looks up into her eyes and starts to kiss her while slippin in some tongue.

-overheard Lea saying "which one shall i eat out first" and starts to giggle alil-

Miranda went to bite my neck to get me to stop gigglin