so Anal yes or no?? - Love and Romance

Ri****

Posted

Lmao this is hilarious ! hmm.. can't say " i will never" bc i never know.. !! =D

Posted

it seems i am coming a bit late about "anal". But!!!!! i must say that i looooooooooovvvvvvvvveeee it. it is a great part of my sexual activity in many ways. i would definitely not speak of any "***, raping". i will never assault a girl or a boy; i dont call the place an "ass". it isthe place that needs to be softly discovered: fingers, mouth an tongue and kisses, licking; not only mine, but i like also to be and be given the same care. fisting is also intersting tho it is more the part of activism and one shud really be ready to that. i think it is a normal sexual pleasure, but things are not known and it would be convenient to develop more knowledge and care about anal intercourse. also, make a certain difference between anal penetration for men and women, take time and teach how to enjoy it.

Posted

Yeahhhh Crystal, maybe i am (one of the) experts, lol, of "anality", and r we a house! godh, that wud be cute! and this is why we should all share abiout how to do things pleasurable... i shall imagine how to put that into stories.

Posted

i was on ventrilo one day and i made myself sound so much like one of those voice recording telemarketers that it freaked everyone out, except i was going on about how to start the raid (w.o.w) i'm very good at controlling my vocals, well except sounding like a man, it's an iffy thing and it hurts my throat and it just makes ppl laugh.
and no i am not selling my body to you, kind of figured you already had it, but ok w/e.
*clears throat* i also agree with ya axel being able to find out what get's each others umm... well get each other going is always a very important part to relationships hehe

Posted

LOL thats right i do have the deed to ur body i forgot about hmm let me look in my treasure box -opens treasure box full of deeds of different girls- hmm it has to be here somewhere

and u were on ventrilo! what was ur username =o