BOSS LADY ON FIRE - Love and Romance

Posted

LMAO ok yeah u cant play that off XD

we should get Lea and Miranda in here so they can strip for use

*ish wearing a tool belt* i just finish the stage and poles are good

now LEA AND MIRANDA GET UR BOOTYS IN HERE!!

Posted

idk what "The players club" is....
*sighs, smiles and shrugs* guess i can't be a part of this, oh well *hands in pockets as she turns away to leave, whistling a tone*

Posted

Grabs Lea and throws her up on stage!

Attention everyone tonight at the Player's Club we have Juicy Lea hitting the stage for the very first time! So show some love for the girl at the Player's Club

time to shake ur money maker!

Posted

if i'm going to do this it will be done right! *growls as she jumps off stage, goes turn on some music and jumps back on wearing short short pj bottoms, and long sleeve pj top, carrying a teddy and blanket* (the blanket is needed to show i know this i've been! so ha! it just adds to character better for me anyways) *looking adorably more cute! she looks about the room with lost eyes puts her teddy on the floor along with her blanket, rubs her eyes sleepily, than without warning runs to the pole and swings herself around it using only her legs and hands, her hair flying*

Posted

hmm - Drags lea to a spot with an X on it, walks away from lea grabs a chain, pulls on the chain, water and then cookie dough falls all over lea- hehehe x3 now look she's a real cookie girl =3 anyone want a taste?