BOSS LADY ON FIRE - Love and Romance

Posted

lmfao bandit all girls are crazy and dont know how to let go but the south ones oh man!!! esp. the latins oh man lets just say u might get cut xD lol =P
but u can do it =) u to might end up becoming swingers XD
LMFAO EWWW old people sex OH GOD THE IMAGES AHHHH -washes eyes out with soap- i to witness the horrible images of old people sex sammie ='(

Posted

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! From now no more talk about old people sex,
*twiches*

I never got cut or threaten by my latinas, island gals, or country girls just gotta know how to talk to them or any girl right. U know I got too much charm for any girl that wanna hurt me like that! Don't think the whole "swinger thing" cross my mind, for awhile!
Eventually the ride is going to have to come to end and some just don't wanna get off cuz im no strings or/and baggage attach!
Im the perfect buddy but I gotta retire from "playing" give Bandit her last run and retire her number!

Hmmmm.............I think i will do mines as a baseball card, think its too much lol?
I just hope everything goes down smooth,
(yes u can take that statement and make it perveted cuz I just did too, smile)

Posted

You can try but more likely you won't be able to lay a finger on me unless I want you too! Matter of fact im sure you won't be able too so to be fair I'll place this blindfold on me to give you a fair advantage country girl.

Devilish Grin( you sure about that?)
Bandit

Posted

LOL XD i know what ur saying bandit i'm just talking about the crazy girls the stalker! idk if u had one but yeah its all different type of girls i'm talking about not just island girls and stuff damn stalkers scare the crap out of me. i know how to talk to girl and treat a girl but when u dont want them anymore got damn! its like wtf?

oh yeah -slaps bandit- see that was easy xD now lea u do it

Posted

Yeah I had one but it been so long since had a stalker but I nip that in the butt so quick cause she was messing with my flow in the 1st degree, so I got rid of her real quick cause she made the mistake of messing with my family, that's a no-no in my book.

*pleads the 5th on how I got rid of her, u gonna have to private chat that one info nots for the pubilc viewing*

Meanwhile..................
While Crystal back is turn talking to Lea- *Bandit snatches bra of her squeeze and fondles her and smacks her ass real HARD!*

yeah ur right that was easy Crystal!

HA HA HA HA HA
*snaps fingers*

you just got fondle and ur bra snatched by:
Bandit

Posted

lmao wtf XD my ass hurts now &gt.&lt XD oh and soo private message me sooo want to know how u got rid of her XD
and no one FONDLES THE HOOD
THE HOOD FONDLES EVERYONE ELSE!
-FONDLES EVERYONE IN THE ROOM FOREVER!!- &gt.&lt

the hood has spoken!

Posted

NUUUU!!! LISTEN TO THE HOOD I SAY LISTEN!!!

....hmm... now that i think about it this works to my advatage
lol look at lea being naughty her boobies all on top of me in my face
making me want to play with them xD

Posted

Well looks who's top dawg now, good job Lea *squeezes boobies* how's it going Hood? Quickly snapping pictures of Hood being dominated by Lea

ride like the wind Lea ride like the wind!

now pin her legs back (smile)
Bandit

Posted

o.o HEY GIVE ME THOSE PICS BANDIT!! NO ONE MUST KNOW OF THIS I SAY! lol and i didnt know lea was doing all that XD come on lea do as she say and ride me XD lmao now the pin my legs back part o.o am i that flexable?

Posted

Big deal I still got the negatives!
*continues snapping pics of Lea running away*

-smile Crystal-
clit, clit, clit damn wrong button again lol

either pay the Bandit or jiggle for me

*evil laughter*