hot - Love and Romance

Posted

*stares at crystal, jaw dropped in shock* omg it even looks wrong....
and sammie they not wearing panties, i've planned ahead so no one will so that we don't have to worry about you sniffing them out

Posted

No panies eh?
Hmmm...............then i shall dip my finger in their honeypots then, as soon as i get Crystal to stop humping me! Get off me woman u r not flipping me all kinds of ways i gotta play "Virgin Hunter"

Objective: Find Virgins dittle their honeypot and take pics and run before anyone can catch u!

Posted

*pats crystal on the head and hands her a bag of cherry's* alright fine, there you go, don't make a mess now, okay? good girl.
i wouldn't suck on your tongue if you didn't stick it out so much, i told you this before but sense you keep doing it i figure you like it.

Posted

*Mission Impossible style of breaking into the building*
"Hmm............all virgins are horny i think its a trap going in that shack so i just make my way to the other location."

Hey ladies lets have a slumber party and pratice french kissing on each other!

-Looks through the curtains and observe Lea and Crystal on the outside-

well ladies who wants to pratice giving hickies? Alright everyone gather around and watch me demonstrate and u girls just practice on each other body parts! Imma film this so we can review and take notes on how to get better!

Posted

LMAO
-kisses one more girl before exitting!-

You're right not all of them are horney but most of them i felt up REAL good, guess which ones! Here's a hint some of them got hickies and no its not on their necks lol!

*Climbs up the wall like a cat and leaves through the window*

Posted

LMFAO its not on their necks LMFAO ROFL XD oh man that was good one XD

all virgins are horny -puts my hands down lea pants and takes it back out- see lookie all sticky -licks my finger- mmm yummy =3

Posted

that doesn't mean i'm horny! i was...just...turned on...and that doesn't have anything to do with that....*pulls with the bottom of her shirt, looking down as she speaks, blushing* shud up!

Posted

The ladies cries out, "Romeo please don't leave us!"
Gotta go ladies until next time the watchdog is coming back so i'll be on my way.
-yells at Lea from the roof of the building-
Really?! I wonder what turned u on, to be horny u gotta be turned on! The ladies inside are now horny cuz i turned them on almost turn some of them out if u wasn't so rude and interrupted but there is always another time for that lol!

Nice job guarding "wet pants"!