hot - Love and Romance

Posted

yah.stunning and hot!i m new here .looking for new friends and girls.i travel a lot .add me!

Posted

Hey I see a bunch of HOT LADIES in here, you know what I come for?!
First imma add Niki cuz i jus find her pic adorable but the rest you ladies hand the panies over!

You've just been Panty Jack
The Bandit
HA HA HA HA HA

Posted

*smiles and blushes modestly, turning to face away slightly, one hand on her cheek and carelessly flicks her hand at sammie* oh my my, you know me alrdy silly and you have my panties alrdy too you silly girl you

Posted

LMFAO!!!! XD lea u are sooo the type of girl that women (Bandit/Hood/Queen Alli) preadtors want to violate in every single way LOL XD
your like a lamb XD
i got a chastiy belt on so u cant steal that ha!!
and niki is cute the pic is adorable =O

Posted

i'ma lamb.....
well never heard that one before....
but i understand, even my family, ex's and friends say i shouldn't ever commite a crime and go to jail even if it's just in holding cells cause i'd be the jail bait/bitch...
it's said when even your fam knows it....

Posted

-Evil Grin-
Oh don't worry chasity belt won't slow me down, I like to pick locks, just call me Whoodini lol *click* im in, its off!
It's still a panty even though its made from iron or whatever material.
What I say professional panty bandit, Master of Lingerie!

and Lea if that jail thing happens I make sure I purchase you with a couple cartons of smokes and jailhouse liquor,
I got ya back!
Oh and by the way 'Lamb" is your jail name.

"You can't have her she's mines"
*Shank the bitch"
Bandit Got This

This panty from Crystal is kinda heavy lol!

Posted

Hmmmm...................8 cartons of smokes, 2 illegal cell phones with mins, 5 conjugal visits from the best bottom hooker in the city, material to make 3gals of jailhouse wine, and one bottle of smuggle Jack Daniels and Belvader Vodka, a deck of playing cards, and two free jail tattoos(any size)

Don't worry Little Lamb I will be as gentle as a lamb

Posted

Who said anything about me slowing down? Silly rabbit you walked in right into my trap again, you think that's my collection you holding nothing but big granny panies, sorry but Lea was just my decoy to get you to come after her!

Evil laughter
*slips down from the ceiling like a spider behind them*
OOOOOOOOO nice bra I think I'll take it!
snatches Crystal and Lea bras
squeezes nipple of each one before exitting

Mission Impossible Bra Snatch was a Sucess
Bandit

Must be chilly ladies lol!

Posted

i'm a victim...aren't i? i'm not even sure. this could be wrong all of this but it's so fun and enjoyable. *reflects on all this*
oh what the hell! *shrugs* ok all your toys are mine than! *runs to drawers everywhere to steal ppls toys* woot! wow i did not know you were really this kinky bandit, you got stuff i've never seen before!

Posted

Hey Hey Hey careful with that you got to hold it with two hands and away from face. You if going to take my toys at least take the instructions to it too oh and these safety googles!

You might poke ur eye!
Safe Sex is Safety First!

Posted

got damn it i felled for the trap! ugh damn it all
lea u knew didnt u!....eh its ok i like fondle lea anyway x3 -gropes lea chest- I WILL WORK MY MAGIC hehehehe
and lea all u got is broken toys i have yet to throw out XD

i wear out toys =P
The Hood

Posted

*throws hoods toys at her* ack! stop groping! *runs into the corner, pulling out a chest, marked bandit, and rifles through it, her head poking in as she mutters* why would i need- OMFG! my eyes! wtf is that! oh god! *runs away screaming, cover her eyes with her hands*