My miss perfect - Love and Romance

Posted

*runs her fingers through Brienne's hair* mm...I am married but I want a gf or at least someone I can have some fun with....I haven't been with a girl in ages!!

Posted

*sighs softly and leans against hollie* I didn't know you were married.. Guess you learn new things everyday. *smirks* I can understand what you are saying though. If I were married to a man I would want a girlfriend too. I will never be married to a man though.. But I need the feeling of a female next to me when I sleep. I love how soft females are and how they move and kiss.. Ok I am getting all worked up! Jesus!!!!

Posted

ah yes I am married, he found me when I was pretty broken and was the only one who took the time to put me somewhat back together, he's my best friend....but he's understanding of a girls needs, ha I trained him good too!! *laughs tiredly*mmm...*nibbles on Brienne's neck* doesn't bother you does it (that I am married?)

Posted

He sounds like an amazing guy. I had an ex like that, but when I was semi put together and could be myself again.. I lacked the sight to see that she too was falling apart and she ended up killing herself. Nope, doesn't bother me at all. *Giggles at the nibbles and lets fingers dance along hollie's skin* Poor Hollie.. Needs sleep.

Posted

yeah but I'd settle for less *** *bites Briennes jugular gently, holes it between her teeth and flicks it with her tongue gently before letting it go*

Posted

Ooh I bet. *gasps at the biting* Hollie darlin... That's naughty!! *smirks* That kind of *** that you are in is no good. The kind of *** from biting and a few other things are good kinds of ***. *lets warm finger tips slide along Hollie's arms and shoulders.*

Posted

*sighs* I think I might pass out here soon, but you will def. be in my dreams, that spot is one of the best sweet spots I know of a little nibble lick and a shudder...*siles tiredly* If I stop talking you know I've passed out and I'll met you in dreamland

Posted

If you pass out, that's ok.. Sleep is important. I like dreamland, you can see anyone and be with anyone and there is never any ***, just good stuff. *Nuzzles and lets Hollie lean against her..*

Posted

ugh...so lack of sleep no heater blanket and throwing up your meds and having some of it come out your nose is so not cool now I will smell puke all goddamn day...*snuggles closer to Brienne* I have to wait till Pat's done work to have a new heater blanket, so that'll be about 5pm...

Posted

Ooh Darlin... *Wraps arms around Hollie* I am sorry your heater stopped working and you were sick all night long. *kisses cheek* I will pray that 5 comes quickly. *Snickers* I will use my magical powers and wiggle my nose to turn time forward.

Posted

*smiles and bites Briennes's neck* yeah but time just seems to be dragging out, going so very slow

Posted

Damnit I have Marcy;s Playground - sex and candy song stuck in my head....thanks for the wonderful sex dream last night Brienne *smiles devishly*

Posted

*giggles and leans against Hollie* Really? Sex dream? Hey Now!!! Oooh I love that song.. I know time is dragging.. just gotta keep yer mind on other things.. if you can. *nuzzles*

Posted

*smiles tiredly* i am trying, ugh now Pat says that I need to pick up Raven at 3...fucksakes I can't drive, not today...yes a very nice sex dream!

Posted

Aww darling girl. You should give me details.. *laughs gently* sorry you have to go pick raven up.. I can only hope the rest of the day goes by fast for you.

Posted

AHHH THATS MY SONG MARCY PLAYGROUND!!! *sings* " i smell sex and candy here who's that sitting with devious stares in my direction mama this surely is a dream" ahh my jam! i'll play that for u lea because it will smell sex and candy when i'm done with u =3

Posted

*laughs* awe aren't you two so damn cute (Lea and Crystal)

Posted

*snickers and nods* really cute. yup. I agree.

Posted

yes yes it does *hands crystal the key to Bandits secrete stash*

Posted

Very nice Crystal.. *giggles* Stalking is bad.. I learned that.. when I was younger.. I earned the title She who hides in the bushes. *big grin*

Posted

mmm...boobies, nice comfy boobies *nibbles on Brienne's neck* what were you doin in the bushes?