My miss perfect - Love and Romance

Posted

Soon you girls are going to have me without any clothes.. Wait.. would that really be such a bad thing? *Thinks*

Posted

*smiles inoccently from her chair* you aren't going to find it....*wonders what Brienne looks like with out clothes on*...****s a little on her slurpee at the thought of nakedness* Sammie you get panties I get bras *sticks her tongue out exposing her black titanium tongue ring*

Posted

*saw Hollie *** on her slurpee.. Raises eyebrows. * Bad Visual? *nibbles lower lip* Ooooh I miss my tongue piercing. I have such a need for something in my mouth I usually have to suck on lollipops. Which reminds me.. *unwraps a lollipop and puts the cherry flavored goodness into her mouth and wraps lips around the stem.*

Posted

mmm I've got my tongue and lip peirced amoungst other things *smiles sweetly*

Posted

*flashes Brienne her boobies, points are her pierced nipples* oh man you should've seen the chic that did these!! so fucking hot *licks her lips* oh and my make out buddy carla was there too!! my bf at the time was pissed though!! ah well paid for that later....*smiles sweetly*

Posted

Ooooh. Don't tease me hollie! *laughs*

Posted

mmm...I want to get somemore, I know a couple of spots for sure...but I'm not going to say where *siles devishly*

Posted

ooooh.. you are a tease hollie!!! *smirks* I used to have a few hidden places pierced but.... I took them out though. I am addicted to tattoos and piercings. yup *nods head* very much so.

Posted

I've got two tattooes one on my upper back and one on my right calf *snuggles into Brienne, bites her neck playfully*

Posted

Awww, I only have the one on my arm for right now. I have a guy making up 3 others for me. I just need the funds to get them done. Wish they weren't so expensive. Boo..*Purrs when bit* Ooooh careful now. *giggles*

Posted

i'm so jealous i've been wanting a tat since i was like 14 but my mom said she'd kick me out if i got one and now i just need monies, been working out ideas forever!

Posted

Yeah I want a chest tattoo of white oleander for an ex that killed herself, then a portrait of my dog that passed away on my shoulder with a cherry blossom stem around the bottom and the side. Course then there are more.. but those are my next two I want.

Posted

-hears big boobies- =O HOLD EVERYTHING who has got the big boobies with no bra on? hmmm -looks around, tackles Brienne- ok ur coming with me for a breast exam XD -drags Brienne into a room and starts to exam her breast- hmm yes yes everything seems fine -nods, writes note- but i'm gonna give u this slip u have another exam oh and i also do full body exams =3

Posted

*squeals when dragged out of her chair... *. Oh goodness! *giggles and purrs can be heard from the room*. Yes! Big boobs! Bah now I am feeling frisky! *crosses arms over chest.*. Yes Crystal! I promise I will be back for my next exam. *grins and runs back towards hollie and cuddles back under the heated blanket*. Lemme know when you have a free moment for the full body exam!

Posted

*watches Crystal get smacked..* Owie.. That has to hurt...*Hides under Hollie's heated blanket on the chair again.*

Posted

*wraps her arms around Brienne* nice warm blanket *shivers* ugh so goddamn cold!! *snuggles into Brienne* theres nothing wrong with a tap on the as, or a nibbl.e here or there *smiles devishly* or a hicky or two or more!! *nibbles on Brienne's neck playfully*

Posted

*wraps arms around Hollie and snuggles in close.* Yes very cold.. *teeth chitter from being cold* oooooh If you keep doing that hollie I will warm up pretty fast! *giggles and shifts head to Hollie can continue to nibble* What about a hicky? *eyes kind of light up* I love, love bites. Teehee!

Posted

*laughs* I don't have a problem with it.. I lost my shirt again.. How does this keep happening? It's ok... I guess I am fine with being half naked. *snickers..* Hollie dear.. Where did my clothes from yesterday go?

Posted

mmm...I'm not telling you that 8gives Brienne a little hicky on her neck, than goes back to nibbling* I feel some sleep masturbation coming on &gt_

Posted

Hahahaha... That happens to me too.. *snickers and sighs gently feeling teeth against neck..* Yes.. Oh boy.. Tonight will be another sleepless night.. *laughs*

Posted

lol I dont care if I dont sleep as long as I get some masturbation sleep *licks Brienne's neck* I barely sleep anyways so some masturbation sleep would be wonderful...

Posted

*purrs gently and nuzzles against Hollie's neck and cheek* I agree darlin. I have a high sex drive so being single right now is killing me. Poor me. *laughs*