My miss perfect - Love and Romance

Posted

LMFAO shut up! cant u see i just got rejected &gt.&lt XD -takes my gun and sets it on remove penis and balls shoots self- there back to normal =P -sniffles-

oh well more fish in the sea! i'm going to go fishing! -grabs my fishing gear and walks away-

Posted

LMFAO OMG SHUT UP U HAD BALLS TO !!! U HAD TO HAVE THEM IF U WANT TO GET SOMEONE PREGO lmao damn ur annoying XD always picking with me XD

and my stuff was smoother than a babys bottom!! it didnt look all old and wrinkle like ur shit &gt.

Posted

I don't think I have a perfect woman. I love all women for what they have to offer. But, and there is always a but. Any woman I date or begin a relationship with must be able to offer honesty and compassion. Other than that I really couldn't care. I guess the last few relationships I have been in have been lacking in the honesty and compassion part. One day.... [since I am a hopeless romantic] *yack* I will find that one person.. but till then I don't mind filtering out the bad ones. Teehee!

Posted

LOL my cat acts like a dog to! lol its so werid! but damn lea did u have to send the cat flying why u got to be so mean to my kitty! lol

and Brienne thats so sweet =3 and teasing is always fun xD -smacks Brienne booty-

Posted

Yeah teasin is fun!
-slips off Brienna panies-
and flirting is fun and ur panies are mines! *runs away*

I can't own a cat cuz im allergic and i have two dogs so i don't think that would work unless this particular cat is fine and hairless and has a nice tongue with a cute booty that looks good in tight jeans. I don't mind fangs and claws i'll allow it lol!
Meow back to ya Ms.Kitty!

Posted

hmm...my alter ego is a werekitty pixie she is actually tattooed on my back....I love being pet everywhere, not jsut cookie and if you pet my head I will rub my head against your hand till you get to that sweat spot....I am a huge cat fan, but alas my Blissful Misery lives with my inlaws...

Posted

*jumps when her butt is smacked...* Again please..... *bats lashes and blushes* hehehe. *glances from Crystal to Sammie* Hey!!! Guess i should stop wearing skirts around this place.. *suddenly is feeling a draft.* or maybe I should stop wearing panties. *giggles*

Posted

more boobies? *steals Breinne's bra and hides it*

Posted

Hey wait gimme that bra back!
Damit i wonder where she hid it?

Gotta keep me eye on Hollie, for stole me bra off Brienna!
Don't worry I'll get it from her, catch her slippin take it off her and resteal the bra that belongs to me from the beginning, i like a good hunt!

Posted

Ooooh damn! Now I am without a bra and panties? Jesus.. What are you girls trying to do to me? *laughs* I have big boobs.. I have to wear a bra. *grins* oooh I will keep my eye on hollie... *eyebrows raise.* Yes please find my bra... That would be very nice..