What do I do? - Love and Romance

Na****

Posted

I like this girl.... I have known her for about a year now.... She has become one of my best friends. From the moment I saw her, I have had a crush on her. And she's just so beautiful. But I kept these feelings to myself coz I didn't surely know if she was a lesbian. I felt that she was but you really can't tell... So for a year I have had feelings for her... Today when we were alone, the whole homosexuality topic came and I sort of ended up telling her that I am not straight... She didn't look surprised.... She said that she hasn't told any of her other friends what she was about to tell me... And she also admitted that she is not straight.... Now I don't know what to do.... I am obviously happy she is a lesbian... But I don't know what to do... She is my best friend... I don't know if I should tell her how I feel about her or should I just wait... This is sort of the first time I am in this situation.... I don't know what to do... Any Advice?

Keisha_Baldridge
Posted

you have had a crush on her for a year thats a long time. tell her you like her or you think she is beautiful. you got this

Posted

well maybe she brought it up thinking you were gay too. she put it out there. just go for it and see what happens you can still be friends if she doesn't want to be with you like that..

Posted

She is your best friend and you have a crush on her, let it out and feel. Like everyone has said it, go on and just love that woman. That is the best situation ever. Don't hold those feelings any longer. Tell her how you feel about her. Or just kiss the woman. I don't know if I could hold myself back!!!! You have the recipe for love!!