First time gay sex was total heaven for me

Ray1234

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Your so lucky I'm in rosebud SD I'm dying to take my first cock can't seem to find a man to take my ass I really want to suck some cock to it sounds an looks like it's so pleasurable your so lucky I'll find one an make him film his cock fucking my ass making me cum from his cock drilling me deep mmmm

• 4 weeks later...
Kinkyone4u121499
Posted

The first time I took a cock was along time ago it hurt at first but then it started to feel good esp when he took it deep inside my bum it was the best happiness ever then I got older and I just craved more and more and my old partner was now in prison so I just started going down to the adult cinema and looked for more cock to enjoy let's just say I have had the best cocks in my life esp when I had BBC for the first time then the second time and well the third one was bigger and thicker and I just had to have it all I did I handled it pretty well even when he kept asking me if I was alright I was alright and felt great esp when I asked not to be easy on me he wasn't and it felt awesome I was wearing a skirt and panties and sexy too and nylons that day but still he was the best sex partner ever and I'm still looking for the best sex partner one who is not just easy on me but would love to have me gangbanged..

• 1 month later...
Posted

That's nice. Glad to hear about your experience here. For me, this didn't happen yet. But I always enjoy to have sex with toys. I already bought a few toys from svakom. I hope it will give me lots of enjoyment. What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

yours is a good story.  but mine is completely different. I never thought of guys in a sexual way until an older black guy approached me when I was in school.  I rejected him, but I've had many jo sessions imagining that handsome old guy sucking me off and then turning me over and fucking me. the total of my experience with men have beenanonymous head in public restrooms.  I have fantasized about actually talking to and knowing a guy and then exploring the full range of man sex. I've had many male friends and acquaintances in my 60 years on this earth, but not one of them confessed to being gay, none of them ever showed the slightest hint of being interested in men and only one ever hit on me and I didn'teven  know that he made a pass until years later when I began thinking of that night and why he told me he had sex with a friend of his. when I thought about it here dropped a lot of hints that I never picked up on at the time. 

• 3 months later...
Posted

It seems to be strange. But may be its all about the sex taste. I also love to do sex but with gay I cant even imagine.I prefer to use sex dolls instead of having sex with gay. By the way, sex dolls gives the same fun as sex partner can.

• 4 months later...
Posted

If you discount mutual masturbation and oral with a schoolfriend, my first proper gay sex was when I was 31.

I visited a gay friend one evening, and he introduced Ray, a friend of his. Ray was my age, slim, smooth and blond - very much my type. I went to get more drinks from the kitchen, and I sensed someone behind me - it was Ray, and his hand reached round and groped me. I spun round and kissed him, the bulging crotches of our jeans rubbing together.

We went back to the living room and sat on the sofa. Jeans were unzipped and erect cocks extracted, and we sucked each other, my friend masturbating as he watched us.

Ray invited me back to his flat for the night. We stripped naked, Ray lubed his cock and fucked me. My cock was bigger than Ray's, though with plenty of lube and advice I entered his ass for my first fuck. The second soon followed, as we fucked each other again when we woke up. It was bareback and it felt great.