Bareback.

Drewman3655

Cuminme4172479004
Posted

Love feeling a big cock pump cum into me or down my throat

• 1 month later...
Posted

I had no choice. The first time I was bare back and seeded he called it . I was in my ***s he was a older man . I called him daddy . I was his bitch for 5 years . We always had bare back sex . I also swallow a lot of his cum . 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/9/2020 at 8:34 AM, Justahole4U said:

As an older man who was a towel boy in gay saunas before aids I can tell you how great the feeling is to have men unload their hot cum into your willing ass

I was turned out bare back and breeded and seeded before aids. I been lucky over the years I had three that cum in me after aids come out all three tested . I love cock bare back and cumming deep in me 

Posted
On 8/16/2022 at 6:40 AM, Carriebangs said:

I only do bareback. I tried a condom and didn’t like the feel. Also a nice big cock cuming deep inside is amazing 

Having a guy cum deep inside does feel amazing. Especially when he tells you to beg for him to cum deep inside you.plugs your hole until he wants to cum again or has his friends show up to use your hole. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

First bf I had use to always top my arse bareback. Then after he and i stopped seeing each other a few guys i dated used condoms when topping me. Then a few years later i went exclusively bareback to this day. I can't remember any guys not ejaculating in my arse, men always give me their loads and i enjoy that. I'm fine with guys using condoms but honestly bareback is the only way that i enjoy it.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

First bf I had use to always top my arse bareback. Then after he and i stopped seeing each other a few guys i dated used condoms when topping me. Then a few years later i went exclusively bareback to this day. I can't remember any guys not ejaculating in my arse, men always give me their loads and i enjoy that. I'm fine with guys using condoms but honestly bareback is the only way that i enjoy it.

Posted

I could never go back to not going bareback lol. For the record I’ve been with the same guy for 7 years and we’re now happily married lol!

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

Myself I do perfer to Accommodate around the clock 24/7days a week Overnight and longweekend or a week at a time or longer I don't have a Problem how long it may be anyway its not up to me to decide I get told I just obey him I am not in a great position to question a male how long its the other way around